More Nixon Tapes: Greater Bigot And Racist Than Most Suspected

waiting for leak info about reagan's racism

God I hope I live long enough to be there when the Palin Tapes are released

"You see the thing about Mexicans, doncha knue, is..."

Wouldnt that mean she would have to be President first? :crazyeye:

Wouldnt that mean she would have to be President first? :crazyeye:

With all the media around her, that prerequisite might not apply.

“We can’t blow up the world because of it.”
Should we start a nuclear war to prevent the genocide of a minority? What are people's opinions on this?

Should we start a nuclear war to prevent the genocide of a minority? What are people's opinions on this?

An unfortunate, but likely highly accurate, statement.

A nuclear war is the genocide of everybody.

I wonder what he meant by inbreeding with black people. Did he mean breeding with white people?

I wonder what he meant by inbreeding with black people. Did he mean breeding with white people?

Nah just a black man knowing (in the biblical sense) his sister and/or vice versa.

Truman almost joined the Clan, and yet he integrated the armed forces. You can't always tell how someone will deal with public policy based on personal feelings.

Nixon's anti-semitism couldn't have been too strong, considering he hired Henry Kissinger as Secretary of State. His racism could only have gone so far. I don't recall any record during his public service where he supported clearly racist legislation and measures, and yet could've easily done so in his time. He sounded like the type of a--hole that just hates everyone, has a generally closed-minded view of things, and yet doesn't feel it's worth his effort to do anything about it. His presidential administration has all the makings of realpolitik, devoid of any care for justice, and focused exclusively to advancing the material interests of the nation above all else, both domestically and internationally. Despite his personal flaws, I think we can admire someone so determined.

Well, ideologically, Nixon was a Nixon. Meaning his ideology consisted mainly of doing what benefited Nixon. If that meant creating the EPA, OSHA, and wage and price controls, even though he was nominally a conservative, then so be it. I don't see where he would let his other prejudices interfere with his actions either.

Top Bottom