1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

MoreStuffMod

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modpacks' started by Daryl95, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Not-so-smart Man

First off, I'm 26 years old. So you really fail to the power of fail at that point about doing it longer than I've been born. :) The internet wouldn't have been around back then, and you didn't work for DARPA!

Second, if you were really doing this about the community, you would have replied much more nicer.
    Third, you are now personally attacking us, that's not good."You guys made my day, naive, arrgoance, obnoious," I admit, I am a little naive.
    Forth, you're right, this is about Morestuffmod, and someone please have it up and downloadable before Patch 3.20 is releases. :(
    Fifth, I really didn't mean to get you angry, I just wanted you to dial down the madness.
    Sixth, it's impossible for me to be immature.
    Seventh, read my sig. There's a reason my posting seems a bit off
    Eighth, there's no reason to be so hostile. I assure you, I'm not trying to tear you down, I'm just trying to get you to understand that dialing it down is a good idea.
    Ninth, you may be older than me, but that doesn't give you the right to talk down to me.
    Tenth, wrong forum for this, wrong topic. Back to the mod.

2. Padma

Padma the Inbond Administrator Supporter

Moderator Action: Okay, let's get this thread back on the track of the MoreStuffMod. The important differences of opinion have been worked out, so let's just drop the arguments about hosting, etc.
    Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

3. Cosmic Fox

Cosmic Fox Civ 6 Addict - TB Mod Collaborator

I wasn't hostile, I was defending myself, my services. Sorry about this off topic banter, Moderator, I didn't start this whole mess. David1111 did, direct it at the ones who started on me. I came here to talk about MoreStuffMod and others, if I see someone having problems with a place to serve their Mod, I offer. From now on it will be in a PM so no one can try to tear apart what I say change into something it is not!

NikNak I am really sorry how I acted toward you thinking you were being hostile attacking me, I graciously will bow to you, sent you a PM, we resolved it nicely. You visited my site, told me about an issue I never knew. Thanks a lot man I really appreciate the suggestions and visiting. We are now back running the Crysis theme till our new one is fixed. :goodjob:

I am waiting for a reply from Daryl, I am honestly doing this for the entire game community as a whole, seriously committed, we dont have issues like Atomic Gamer either! :lol: I love their site though tons of information and downloads.

Okay Daryl, PM me when you get this Mod on some site I can download it. Thanks bro. :goodjob: I will help you get it FTP if you like.

~Peace

4. DavidB1111

I wold really want to download this as well. Could someone, anyone download it from Atomic Gamer and then upload it anywhere elsE? Seriously, why must Atomic Gamer be used when it never works for me at all?

Also, Kitsune, I'm sorry for the issues we had. I didn't mean to bother you so much.

5. Cosmic Fox

I am sorry to, I did come off wrong, I am not on some mad march of fanaticism toward the pay services, I see a niche, that no one is filling. Free services for all gamers, we will make the large companies pay for our services, sell products, lease servers, never make money off free work ever! It is against my internet Ethics to do it plain and simple.

You didn't bother me, I was shocked how my message was misunderstood. :crazyeye: I do need to work on presentation with my posts so everyone understands.

Daryl for some odd reason can't upload to my site with Internet Explorer, Firefox works perfectly. I uploaded with IE of course it works for me, we need to fix this and we will. :cool:

6. Daryl95

Daryl95 Templar

It was actually at filefront. I am trying to upload it at gamevault. There is a link in Kitsunes sig. I will let everyone know when I have succeeded in uploading this mod.

7. DavidB1111

Any news? It's been quite a while? I don't know why no one else has offered to temporarily put it up somewhere for me to download.
    I'll be honest, I really want to play this. Maybe I can suffer through the madness of Atomic Gamer for it?
    I don't like waiting 5 minutes, then have the download freeze before 67%!

8. primeomega

primeomega Chieftain

So I looked though - and searched around - cant find where to download this from. Anyone have a clue?

The main download takes me to the main page of file plant.

Thanks.

9. Cosmic Fox

Daryl95 asked me to setup his Mod page on my site, no word from him since we fixed a minor issue with Internet Explorer not letting members upload. :) File Front keeps deleting his files due to inactivity. He is doing his finals at school I suspect. Give him time to show up. ;)

10. Daryl95

Daryl95 Templar

I was gone do to a little bit of posting trouble everyone. I'm back now. I will try to upload this mod again.

11. primeomega

primeomega Chieftain

I look forward to seeing it.

Thanks!

12. DavidB1111

Me too! This is more elusive then the white whale. :)

13. primeomega

primeomega Chieftain

Come on Daryl95, get this bad boy up. Have some time this weekend to play! lol

Also, did I miss the link to check out what is all in this mod?

14. DavidB1111

I don't know what will happen first, they release Patch 3.20? Or this mod is uploaded?

15. Daryl95

Daryl95 Templar

I have reuploaded v4 on game fanatics vault. I will ask Kitsune if I may post a link now.

16. DavidB1111

Yea! Now I can play this mod. And hopefully not have so much stuff that I get MAFS. :)

Hmm, I've played for awhile, and so far I'm liking it.
    I must object to calling Hitler insane. :crazyeye:
    He was a lot of things, but he's not a legal term. Which is what insanity/insane is. That's one thing I object to. As bad as Hitler was, he was not insane.

Also, the Leaning tower of Pisa shouldn't be founded with Construction, that makes it not anywhere close to realistic.Also, it's a very strange bonus. While I can't argue about an additional globe Theater, :), I think it's a little weird.

I'll go install the 4.5 patch to see if some of the display bugs have been fixed.

Oh, and I don't appreciate you removing almost all of the victory conditions. That's not very nice.

17. Daryl95

Daryl95 Templar

Hi everyone. Sorry but this mod is dead.:ar15::faint: I am working on another one. This will just be basic stuff. The other one kept crashing from being over stuffed. To many game core changes that weren't even perfected.

18. Brew

Brew Warlord

Well it looked interesting until i realized it had politically biased characteristics (anti-trait for liberalism or something like that was it?) And actually called Obama racist in a VIDEO GAME?! Taking it out doesn't change the fact it was ever in there. Big government convictions and all that aside, I'm totally offended!! (I must admit though, having a government that can help with my living expenses after contracting a debilitating illness does suck! I'd rather let me go homeless and starve than raise anyone's taxes!)

19. republic-an

republic-an Chieftain

Liberals are hilarious. If you don't agree with them, they try to shut you down or get you banned.

20. republic-an

republic-an Chieftain

Yeah, because that's so what happens now. No social security, public housing, medicaid/medicare, etc. for those who "contract a debilitating illness". Meanwhile, those who earn more should pay more taxes. It's criminal to aspire for success, work hard and then reap the rewards. You hear that Sid Meier?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.