Mosile's Art Icon and Concepts threads

Mosile

Emperor of the United Movian Empire
Hello all,

This here is mainly just a thread where i can share art i have made for Civ V on photoshop as well as ideas i had but never could do due to my lack of experience with modding. If anyone would like to use any of my art assists for any potential projects, make some of my concepts into an actual mod or just help with anything they currently got, then feel free to PM me and we can discuss more on that there

Anywho here's what I have to show...

First what i got here is a mostly complete Unit upgrade tree which was supposed to be for an upcomming collab with Sman1975 before he lost interest. if you notice, a few of his units as well as some "Enlightenment Era" units are present, so those may be irrelevant at the moment.

A list of Unit concepts for a discontinued collab with Sman1975 as well as an adjustment for the Warrior which would've had a different icon. A few of these or other units might re appear in other pics in this post, mostly because of different ways i wanted to organize the stuff I was showing off,,,

This one here was an incomplete concept for an expanded tech tree mod that got discontinued once the guy i was working with lost interest. a few of these techs are blank mostly because it was suppose to incorporate elements for one of Sman's older mods. You will notice a few Units, Buildings, Improvements and Wonders have been move as well as some from the unit concepts I posted Above. Also I found a this tech tree art on the forum but i forgot who originally made it so if anyone knows, please tell me so I can give credit.

The Same techtree from above but with redesigned buildings from Sman1975's Onibus Mod.

The first row was the original artwork in Sman1975's omnibus mod, which was a mod that incorporated mutiple mods including TheCrazyScotsman's Omnibus mod. The bottom row was either those picts with filters to give it a more "Civ V feeling" or new pics to better match Firaxis' icons.

The order is Potters, Herbalist, Cistern, Palisade, Bakery, Smelter, Smoke House, and Stronghold.

The following are art Aspects I made in contribution to the one project we did make, Sman's and Mosile's Trump Civ - The Art of the Deal.

4 Proposed Trump Civ icons,with 3 being the most simular to the final version.
Trump leaderhead which was used originally in a Trump Meme Gif but looked so good it had to be used.
The Moab, a Unique Bomb unit similar to the atomic bomb but doesn't replace any unit.
Trump Tower, Trump's unique Hotel replacement.
The Border wall, a proposed building that you would earn if we managed to get "Events and Decisions" to work, it would be a building that Deflected foreign tourism and culture points as well as slowing enemy units and could only be built in cities bordering a foreign city.

Colors used in the final Icon

Final icon

Map used in the game setup and DoM

upload_2018-3-3_22-18-10.png

A map that would've been tied in with a Pueblo Civ as well as an Icon.

The following will be single icons for Units or Techs. A few of these have been shown already so im gonly going to post a few,

Brig of War

Flailman

upload_2018-3-3_22-10-55.png

Maceman

View attachment 490184
Axeman

upload_2018-3-3_22-25-47.png

Modern Frigate

upload_2018-3-3_22-29-12.png

Maxim Gun

upload_2018-3-3_22-30-0.png

Halbeirder

upload_2018-3-3_22-35-21.png

Ship Building

Last edited:
Air bragade.png

Heavy Tank.png

Corvette.png

Infantry Tank.png

Tank Destoryer.png

Attack Aircraft.png

Attack Submarine.png

Air Brigade (Late Information Multipurpose Aircraft)
Heavy Tank (Slow but has high health)
Corvette (Late Industrial Melee Ship)
Infantry Tank (Small, Weak and Fast)
Tank Destroyer (ATT Upgrade)
Attack Aircraft (Multipurpose WW2 Era air unit)
Attack Submarine (WW2 era Submarine)

Last edited:

He 117 (Bomber Replacement for Hitler's Germany)

Sherman Tank (Tank Replacement for FDR's America)

fiat g.55 (Fighter Replacement for Mussolini's Italy)

Yak - 9 (Fighter Replacement for Stalin's Soviet Union)

Attachments

• He 117 (Nazi Germany).png
    He 117 (Nazi Germany).png
    117.2 KB · Views: 261
  • Sherman Tank (USA).png
    Sherman Tank (USA).png
    117.9 KB · Views: 216
  • fiat g.55.png
    fiat g.55.png
    120.5 KB · Views: 261
  • Yak - 9 USSR.png
    Yak - 9 USSR.png
    130.1 KB · Views: 208
That tech tree mod looks interesting. I don't suppose you still have the icons you made for it, do you?

@Mosile Hi. I'm the co-creator of MUCfVP mod and I adapted few mods to VP as well. My next goal is to make some old mod called City-State Leaders II compatible with UCS mod. This requires new art for leaders of newly created CSs. I'm at the beginnings of the project so my first attempt will be finding existing art and borrowing it, but @ryanmusante told me you are eager to create or spare some stuff. For now 7 minor leaders will be needed:
  • Clermont,
  • Honduras,
  • Auckland,
  • Armagh,
  • Muscat,
  • Granada,
  • Nanmandol.
Second part of new CSs is not released yet but it will contain:
  • Gwynedd,
  • Muisca,
  • Chevak,
  • Lacedaemon,
  • Santo Domingo,
  • Managua,
  • Douala,
  • 4 unknown.
If you are eager to help let me know. I will try to manage coding stuff, but without art it will not be good mod.

Top Bottom