Most despicable thing you have ever done to your or another civ

Everyone knows there are a lot of world wars in RFC because of the reworked DPs. Well, I was Arabia, had a large tech lead and was the only one with nukes. I was going for the last victory condition (40% islam) so I had nothing to do and a huge production potential. I just built some nukes and gifted them to civs who were at war with my rivals, and watched how my rival's cities got nuked to the ground :)

I capture high pop. cities, draft as much units as i can from them, gift the city to somebody then declare war on that person and use the units i drafted from the city to raze it.

Playing a game at the moment with a relatively strong Hannibal as a neighbour reminded me of a game some time ago where he was a neighbour and, in combination with others, I can conspired to severely limit him. Through various wars (which he had been provoked into declaring) he had been whittled down to three cities and was no threat to anyone. Approaching the late game I had quite a reserve of espionage points against him that I decided to use. This is the point at which I was despicable....

Carthage was stuck in the middle ages whilst the rest of the world was industrial (and I was tech leading in the late modern period), so there really was zero military threat. His military resources consisted of one iron mine. But I didn't target that with my spies. Instead, and just for fun, I went in repeatedly and took out every happy resource he had, and then took them out again when he rebuilt them. This, for me, was truly low. I had no real reason to keep his people in misery; I gained nothing by doing it. It was just for kicks....

EDIT - IIRC I giggled like a borderline psycho as I did it.

I razed (Stalin's) Russia. Completely.

I didn't leave a road or city ruin behind, and I let Gandhi, expand to fill it in where I wanted him to. This was when I had Janissaries and Trebs and I think the best counter he had was Longbows / Crossbows (I can't remember...he may have had muskets by the time I was finished).

I once gifted a great prophet to a neighbor with a holy city but not a shrine, so for the rest of the game he just spammed missionaries, then I conquered that city.

Another game I desired one of Pacal's cities, but he's my vassal. I declared war on the Persians who was on the other side, watched Pacal march his SoD into Persian territory and closed borders with Pacal, then declared war on his neighbor Victoria. A few turns later I was able to liberated it to myself

once I built a huge nuclear arsenal and then signed the non-nuclear wepons treaty, just so my enemies wouldn't build. later on I saw a huge stack at my borders, nukes it (gone instantly) then went and unleashed my nukes on every one of his cities and then drove through them will tanks

I was cruising towards a Space Race victory, but I noticed a bit late that Suleiman was going cultural. His 3 cities were all very close and he'd beat me by several turns. He also stopped researching at Biology while I was pretty much done with the Future Era. So I loaded up a bunch of Modern Armor and a couple of Carriers full of Stealth Fighters to protect them and sailed towards his capitol. I was going to burn his capitol down, but it had so many nice wonders that I decided to keep it. But I didn't want him to take the city back and win, so I went on a bit of a rampage...

Spoiler :

Yeah, I didn't leave him a single improved tile. So much more fun than simply taking over his cities.

I was playing this one game when the border of my ever increasing empire made contact with Russia. Russia was a vassal of Cambodia, but they were very close to freedom. They just needed a bit more land or something. So I decided to give them a city on their border I just conquered so they would be free. about 10 or so turns later after the peace expired I took it back with the rest of Russia. That was so great.

This might count to. I was also the leader dude of the UN when a vote came up to give Kuzco to the... I think Dutch. It was the only city of the Incans. I just did it to be a jerk and to see if I could do it. I decided to put it up for a vote and I think it mighta just been me and the Dutch who voted in favor of giving Kuzco to the Dutch. Though I was by far the most votes due to my size and what not, and I ended up destroying the Incan Empire without even declaring war on them or anything. I thought it was grand.

I nuke a lot too, that's pretty awful I'd figure.

Razed every city in the world but one, and continued to nuke it, destroying the random military unit whenever it popped up. I'd let it build up its population a little, then nuke the hell out of them just for fun. I also made sure there were no terrain improvements around.

My evil is usually limited to diplomatic isolation (including spreading a religion that I don't have a holy city for) and massive slave-whips and drafts to build up troops and attack.

I whipped a wonder recently, cost 8 population but I snagged it a turn or two before an AI would have completed it.

I and my allie in a 18-players pitboss game see that the enemy block's fleet is in a port in one city. The city is defended with impassable defense, but guess what - the ships are Azteca and the land units and city are Viking. We have cease-fire with Viking and we just move some transport and kill with a single landing unit the whole their combined fleet under Azteca flag - some 30-40 ships.

They get heart attacks, but still live.

Some 2 weeks and 15 turns later, they manage to get another serious fleet upgraded from old wooden ships - some 15 destroyers in a North African port. They decide to make it as decoy - leave the fleet owned by one, while the land garrison is owned by another player, but this time they sign an in-game defensive pact. Their idea is we to see this seemingly undefended fleet, close in for attack from the other side of the Mediterranean, but once we attack amphibiously declaring war, the Defensive pact triggers and we either die jumping from the ships under their Machine Guns fire, or we try to run with out transports and die in the open sea chased by their destroyers. Alas, I know how Defensive pact mechanism works. Once it triggers, it is expired - it can trigger only once. I and the same my allie join in the game, I declare war to the owner of the fleet and the owner of the port and the land units declares war at me automatically due to the Defensive pact. Then my allie declares war to the owner of the fleet and just walks in the port killing all their freshly upgraded with hard-earned money destroyers. The enemy coalition main player loses his nerves and quits. One more player drops. Their whole alliance collapses and all concede to me and my allies after many swearing, curses and at the end praises :)

I love playing with humans.

:) I know, but we are so good allies and know each-other from so many time, that we can call each-other as we want :D I mean - everyone can be my ally, but I have only 1 allie and thats him:smoke:

Top Bottom