Most forgettable Soviet republic

Come on, it’s one of these…

• Total voters
Bavaria

:coffee: Sometimes I forget that I was born in Soviet republic. But wish to have 5 year plans done in 3 (days) answer the question.

You missed Turkmenistan which is generally considered as worse place than mentioned ones because islamic radicalism.

Moldovas kind of a youtube meme due to separatists. And recent events.

Kazakhstan to big.

Kyrgyzstan funny name kinda remember that.

Uzbekistan country in EUIV.

Sorry Tajikistan you lose.

You missed Turkmenistan which is generally considered as worse place than mentioned ones because islamic radicalism.
B’oh! The reason I forgot it was because I included Tajikistan, the one I always forget, so I thought I had all my “T” countries covered.

I will add it.

Am I the only one who remembers all of these?

I was recently ashamed to not being able to recall all capitals of them.
Mistook Bishkek for Uzbekistan's capital. So Kyrgyzstan it is.

number 1 exporter of potassium !

Were these Soviet republics? They sound made up.

Kazak and Uzbek are 100 % real, just under the boot of the enlightened leader. In fact I am very sorry for using humoros video about Uzbekistan there - very sorry , please forgive me.

I was recently ashamed to not being able to recall all capitals of them.
Mistook Bishkek for Uzbekistan's capital. So Kyrgyzstan it is.
I was thinking Tashkent was Tajik, but that's Dushanbe. I don't know my Central Asian history/geography so well, so I don't know how much of that just used to be the Emir of Bukhara's land as a Russian protectorate.

Tajikistan or Kyrgyzstan for sure.

Mongolia. They forgot to join the Soviet Union, then decided democracy was better after the Soviets stopped existing.

I always get Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan mixed up, but never Uzbekistan or Turkmenistan. So I guess Tajikistan because I like Xbox logo better.

Top Bottom