Most ignorant(and funny) statements you have ever heard

I heard this only last Thursday

Guy in my German class - "France is the biggest country in Europe"

Me - "No its not, Russia is, and then Ukraine"

Him "Thats Eastern Europe, not Europe"

... and this guy is actually normally fairly intelligent

Guy in my geography class:

He: "Our country is bigger than all its neighbors"

friend of mine: "No, Ukraine is something like twice as big, being the second largest country in Europe"

He: "Ukraine is not a neighbor of Romania"

Friend of mine: "Yes it is, to the east, north-east, etc. We actually neighbor it twice, it goes "Ukraine - Moldova - Ukraine". *points on a map*

He: Ah I see, I thought it was smaller than that because Russia broke up from it recently, right?

This is my favorite:

# Wikipedia's article on atheism fails to mention that American atheists give significantly less to charity than American theists on a per capita basis.[67] In addition, Wikipedia's article on atheism fails to mention how key proponents of atheism have been deceptive. Wikipedia's article on atheism also fails to mention that Christianity and not atheism was foundational in regards to the development of modern science. Wikipedia's article attempts to associate atheism with scientific progress.[68] In addition, Wikipedia's article on atheism fails to mention that atheism is a causal factor for suicide.

Then I went to this page to compare: http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism

Alma mater normally refers to a college that a person actually graduated from. [8] However, at Wikipedia, the biography for co-founder Jimmy Wales prominently lists two colleges he didn't graduate from as alma maters. [9] Sean Hannity attended but did not graduate from NYU. Wikipedia does not list NYU as Sean Hannity's alma mater because he is a conservative.

LOL!

It does not because he didn't GRADUATE!

I can't seem to be able to edit concervapedia :( . it says my ip is invalid

I believe that guy meant, "France is the largest country in the EU."

I can't seem to be able to edit concervapedia :( . it says my ip is invalid
That's because you're a dirty liberal.

I'm using that atheism causes insanity one myself at some point.

Er, land area-wise.

Actually, if you count Guiana, Guadelope, Martinique, and Reunion, France is bigger than Ukraine. If you just count Europe, then Ukraine is, quite obviously, bigger.

And also, Kazakhstan is partially in Europe, if you want to count that.

Actually, if you count Guiana, Guadelope, Martinique, and Reunion, France is bigger than Ukraine. If you just count Europe, then Ukraine is, quite obviously, bigger.

And also, Kazakhstan is partially in Europe, if you want to count that.
It is? Wouldn't be more than the very western-most tip, if so, and I don't think that's in Europe.

Top Bottom