Mozilla Firebird

Well, seems like you did. :p

Gotta try it, I'm using mostly Netscape and Opera, like them, but I míght give it a try too. :)

Okay, most problems are solved now, after installing some of the extensions. I can now move back and forth the same way I do in Opera (although it's not instant in Firebird as it is in Opera). Right-clicking a tab (or the page) and then pressing 'c' will close it, or middle button.

Now, I'll try to get used to it all. Thanks for the answers.:)

I'm staying with opera, never liked netscape (It's not really a objective dislike but still...)

One question: is it's javascript-capability better than that of the original netscape?

and another thing: does opera really have spyware? I never heard anything about it and ad-aware doesn't find anything. the only annoying thing AFAIK is the ad-banner (only in the free verision of course)

Originally posted by KaeptnOvi
the only annoying thing AFAIK is the ad-banner (only in the free verision of course)
I hardly notice the banner, and since I mostly spend time here, it only shows links to places where I can buy Civ3: Conquests...

The one greastest thing about Mozilla Firebird is that I have never gotten the Takeover ad in it. I got blocked from the forum by the takeover ad in IE, which prompted me to beg for help, and Anarchy kindly sugeested Mozilla Firebird, and I have been using it every since. I love tabbed browsing...

I have Firebird as my main browser, IE6 as my secondary, but favor IE in terms of correct html code display.

How to solve the spam problem: I renewed my license for PC Cillin

Firebird rocks, overall, my favorite browser. It fixes a lot of my major problems with Mozilla.

1. Firebird
2. IE
3. Mozilla
4. Opera
5. Netscape
6. Mosaic
7. Safari (;))
8. Cello

I've been using Firebird v0.7 for the past couple weeks, and it absolutely rocks, beats the heck out of IE even with some popup-blocking add-ons installed in IE.

has any one noticed but does mozilla load faster in linux than in windows or am i see things

t92300

I am currently using Mozilla 1.6, but will be switching over to Firebird once the 0.8 build hits. I got into Mozilla at built 1.1, and haven't looked back since.

Version 0.8 is out! It's now called "Mozilla Firefox" though. Also, I think either the link is broken, or it's just my computer, but I can't download it :( :cry:.

EDIT: I they fixed the link! Firefox is awesome!

I haven't updated my Firebird. Mine is still pre-0.6. Perhaps there is now a major improvement in speed of loading? That was the major minus compared to Opera but I of course would throw my weight behind Mozilla because of the Open Source platform.

Top Bottom