MTDG3 Preparation PitBoss

No, Yuck took him out (shows in Civstats). Thought we were having a laid back game? Oh well...

That was early, Yuck. But then again, we never set any prohibitions on early takeouts, so I guess it's fair game.

In other news, since you guys are around: Could you please try to connect to my ip, port 2058, and see if you get a PB game available there? I need to know that the ALTDIR-stuff works. Just claim a civ or something. I'll delete the game and set it up properly. It's the double-move test game, without the mod at the moment, so no mod needed to connect and claim.

That was early, Yuck. But then again, we never set any prohibitions on early takeouts, so I guess it's fair game.
I think for everybody is not comfortable when you have Toku in front of your door. So i went try his preparation.:

Had my warrior circling the capital, in range to get home in time. T11 I started the game loading and took the dog out.

When I came back inside the cat was sitting on my keyboard, my warrior was on auto-explore and had moved a tile away from my capital, and I saw Yuck's warrior. He beelined my capital and beat me there by a turn.

My own fault for not pushing my keyboard tray in (or alt-tabbing) before I went AFK.

Incidentally, I moved my settler away from where Yuck's warrior appeared, or I could have went 3t sooner. We were VERY close.

Had my warrior circling the capital, in range to get home in time. T11 I started the game loading and took the dog out.

When I came back inside the cat was sitting on my keyboard, my warrior was on auto-explore and had moved a tile away from my capital, and I saw Yuck's warrior. He beelined my capital and beat me there by a turn.

My own fault for not pushing my keyboard tray in (or alt-tabbing) before I went AFK.

Incidentally, I moved my settler away from where Yuck's warrior appeared, or I could have went 3t sooner. We were VERY close.
I am sorry that you lost city for this random circumstances:( Just don't punish kitty!

Elkad: Please check your PM and give me some feedback ok what I wrote to you, will you? Thanks :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Game was down due to a power outage - should be back up again now from the latest autosave. :)

Halvgud & Caledorn, are you guys still even playing this game? You've both missed the last 2-3 turns. This game will be pretty useless for me to keep logging into if there are multiple people who aren't even playing their turns.

Yes, sorry, I've been passed out with a flu for the last days, so I've just let the queues run..

Yes, sorry, I've been passed out with a flu for the last days, so I've just let the queues run..

Ah, ok. Hope you start feeling better.

Btw, if you feel well enough to log in and end your turn, you are currently the last to play with 10 hours left on the clock. :)

Major summer-thunderstorm here, so I had to pull the plug on the server. Will be back as soon as the storm has passed. :)

NB! I had to literally pull the plug on the server as the storm is really bad. So I have to reload from latest autosave when the storm has passed.

Game back up! :)

That's one of the nastier thunderstorms we've had in a few years..

Note in advance: When the ISDG starts, I will move this game to port 2057 or 2058. Not 100% certain. I need to look into the altroot-statement because of the savegames. When I added the modded test Pitboss using altroot I encountered an annoying error where all the savegames from both games are placed in the same folder. If anyone knows how I can solve this, I would be grateful. Since several of you are playing in both games it is troublesome when I need to reload from an autosave, as I have to check Civstats to see what savegame belongs to what game. Additionally I would like to know if someone knows how to make autosavegames stay for several turns per game just in case. HD space is not an issue, so I'd rather have many savegames to be on the safe side rather than being sorry..

A link to a guide is sufficient, if such a thing exists. I have searched but not found anything really helpful :(

Bah. Game is down. Sorry guys. Internet connection just disappeared, for some reason. May be something related to the thunderstorm earlier.

I keep forgetting to post about this. I am going on vacation this Thursday for a full week. And I'll have NO INTERNET at all from Friday morning (EST) until Monday night. So I'm going to need someone to play my turns for me.

Caledorn....can one of you (or someone else out there) help out for those few days? I can send you a password to use and information of whatever it is I want to have done.

Send me the pw and instructions and I'll sub for you :)

Top Bottom