• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Muhammad was going to be an ARABIAN LEADER in CIV IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So were William I, Richard I, Elizabeth I, George III, and Victoria in British history books. I mean, yes, they were definitely those who accomplshed and achieved things of merit and importance, but they're often made into legends, and they're rougher points are often smoothed away, too, in a lot of popular portrayals.
And, John, Henry VIII, James I, Anne, and even Cromwell weren't nearly AS rotten as the modern history paints them. There's apparently even a case to be made for Mary I.

IMO indigenous Australian civilization not making it is the biggest oversight IMO.
Was briging this up on May 26th deliberate, or coincidental?

I don't get you?
I'm saying, if a historical figure has an exaggerated reputation beyond their true accomplishments and character, it doesn't really matter who, or what sources are promoting it - it's still the same notion.

I don't think the US needed 3 leaders with it's short history.
But, if any one were chosen, would not FDR be a major contender? That's more my point.

Moderator Action: I believe this thread has run its course. If anyone wishes to start a new and general discussion about leaders, feel free to do so. Thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom