MuscularMatt's Medieval Wales Map

muscularmatt

Chieftain
Obviously this can be reasonably quickly adapted for any timeframe of wales based scenario, but as it stands you get a somewhere between small and standard size map of Wales with six civs. I am making a bigger version of the map, will update when it's ready.

EDIT - XL Version now added. It's the same game, but the dimensions of the map are 150% sized. Might make a 200% size one, if anyone wants it...

Attachments

• welshkingdoms.bmp
    87.5 KB · Views: 249
  • WelshKingdoms.rar
    30.8 KB · Views: 104
  • WelshKingdomsXL.rar
    42.3 KB · Views: 120
I downloaded the map and took a look, and also took a look at the image file. Not bad at all. From various pictures on the internet of Wales' landscape, it looks pretty accurate. Personally, I don't like playing small maps, but if you made a much bigger one as you say you are, I'd probably give it a try. Nice work.

To make the screenshot visible, use a URL address. You can go to imageshack.us and upload your picture, and then it'll give you a direct link. Simply edit your post, put in the link, and wrap it in image tags that look like this

Thankyou, I am working on a bigger one, shouldn't take too long to complete. When you say much bigger though, the one I'm working one tonight is 150% bigger on each axis. Would that sound good to you? I was thinking of doing an ever bigger one...

Top Bottom