My Civilization VI game crashes on Nintendo Switch

Marie Vendawn

Chieftain
Sometimes the game crashes when I'm playing Civilization VI on the Nintendo Switch but I don't know why it happens. Can anyone help please?

What turn are you on when it crashes? How often are you saving the game? Also, there will be paid DLC being released next week. Usually there is a patch involved with the DLC releases. We won't know what is fixed in the patch until it is released with its patch notes.

Hey I had the same problem for a while. I found out from another user if you have more then a few(3-4 not sure) saves it will keep crashing the game. I deleted and reinstalled the game on the console and it fixed my problem.

Hey I had the same problem for a while. I found out from another user if you have more then a few(3-4 not sure) saves it will keep crashing the game. I deleted and reinstalled the game on the console and it fixed my problem.

Thank you for your advise. I'm going to delete and reinstall civilization 6. I don't know why my game crashes, maybe it crash because I don't declare war. If it's the case, what is your advise?

What turn are you on when it crashes? How often are you saving the game? Also, there will be paid DLC being released next week. Usually there is a patch involved with the DLC releases. We won't know what is fixed in the patch until it is released with its patch notes.

I don't know why my game crashes, maybe it crash because I don't declare war. If it's the case, what is your advise? Thank you for your help and advise.

Top Bottom