1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

My FFH2 and Yours(Please Post! Kael and ffh2 team, ya'll too!)

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by lostkitten13, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Sureshot

Sureshot Goddess

a stable mind creates nothing new

2. lostkitten13

lostkitten13 Custom User Title

:lol: I don't even know what some of them words mean...but, well. Iam at a lost for words! I...I...I...I just wanted friends(slaves) with a common interest. :cry: . Pity me fools!(okay,probably should of left that out:::you will forget that was typed:::.) really there is no need, once-so-ever, to fear moi! Or if there was, what can a group of "slovenly and irredeemably slow-witted"(<-I;d never consider any of you this, blame Qes for labeling ya'll:D ) (male) gamers could do against a wrestless youthful enthusiastic and unbridled intelligent creature such as moi?!?! I heard in great numbers one can take on such a feat, but come on! (this is the most big-headed I've ever been on a forum! sorry, i'm just playing along!) Prepare yourselves for Girlthulu, if you can...GwAhAhaHahA! :lol: :D ;) :goodjob:

3. Nikis-Knight

Nikis-Knight Deity

I thought you liked horses?

Sorry, the silliness is catchy.

4. Sureshot

Sureshot Goddess

lol :p

5. lostkitten13

i'm not gonna type anything revelant here, not that I ever do but, Im just trying to get 30 postss...

6. lostkitten13

cou cou cachoo...

7. QES

QES Court Jester

Sureshot you are not allowed to introduce her to latex body suits and the world of art theft until she is at least 18. Dont think I dont know your ways.

Let her stay ..er, well i was going to say Innocent and young, but I'll think ill just go for "young."
    -Qes

8. Grey Fox

Grey Fox Master of Points

btw Lostkitten, if you havnt noticed already, dont listen to QES. He is just a babbling perverted fool. :p

9. QES

QES Court Jester

Babbeling yes, Perverted....no.
    Grey Fox, dear friend, who is the one whos answer to every moddeling question for FfH is "Big Boobies" I am certan you know the fella.

I am an advocate for keeping young people safe from deviants. So, I warn those deviants to not mess with youth. :p
    -Qes

EDIT: I notice that you caught the "body suit" but not the "Art theft". Unless of course you find art theft to be perverted.

10. Grey Fox

Just because I didnt comment on the art theft comment, didnt mean I didnt catch it. And I've never said I'm Not perverted. I just said that you were too.

P.S. Big Boobies rox.

11. QES

QES Court Jester

I am only perverse towards those who are A) of Age and B) ...I was going to say "of a certain gender" , but thats simply not true.
    Regardless, it is a narrow beam of perversion, not the all-encompassing broadcast that some espouce. :p
    -Qes

EDIT: Mostly I was trying to provoke a responce from Sureshot. I sensed an opportunity for humor, It may still, as of yet, occur.

12. Grey Fox

Well that sentence kinda ruined it. Even if you will get a responce from Sureshot, it will now be plagued by this comment. It's like doing an experiment to people and tell them why you do it, and the result will be affected to one or the other direction because you told them.

13. lostkitten13

gahehe...don't worry Grey Fox, I was fully aware of you know, but you can't blame him for playing along. Btw Grey Fox, did you get your screenie from MGS SS? if so, why'd you kill my mommie and daddie? (pretends to Naomi)

14. lostkitten13

noyce one! Sorry, but that was a burn Qes!(whatever 'burn' means, i've heard it on that 70's show):D

15. Grey Fox

Yes its from MGS.
    They looked at me funny.

16. lostkitten13

okay, cool. ;) :D :goodjob:

17. QES

QES Court Jester

She's her own woman, its not an experiment, so much as a set up for a joke, whatever joke she takes may still yet be funny. Don't fear the gipper.
    -Qes

EDIT: @Kitten - He didnt burn me, he ruined it by analysing it. Had he left it alone - even as such, the humor was still in place. <Shakes head> I should have just said I saw big boobies on youtube, and let him go searching for a few hours, would have been a nice distraction.

18. lostkitten13

gotcha! sorry, i don't know "burning" as of yet.

analysing is a form of being anal. :D

19. QES

QES Court Jester

:dubious:

Holy crap was I this dirty at 13? Yeah....Yeah I prolly was, but still I'm male. Like...Dirty Boy stereotypes and such. Junior High Boy Stupidity, blah blah.

Man, I gotta shake off my sexist upbringing, and remember that females are far far far far dirtier than males.
    -Qes

20. lostkitten13

true, but don't hold "it" against us.