My units_32.pcx, with 600+ icons added

i've been looking for something like this forever! thanx!
Pimp-Hunter for hire :sniper: [pimp]
________
Volcano Vaporizers

Colonel Kraken brought this up in the old thread, but I haven't seen a solution mentioned anywhere. I'm having the same problem as he did: small army icon in the place of a small icon of a military unit in the middle ages. At times it works fine and shows the right icon but then for some reason it goes back to the army. Icon is Kryten's Horse Archer. I could of course just copy&paste the images to my own units32.pcx, but yours is such a wonderful idea, that I would prefer sticking with it. Any ideas how to fix this prob? I'm running vanilla Civ3 1.29f.

Edit: Should have naturally used the later thread for this troubleshooting. Sorry for the inconvinience.

I'm not sure that there are any units_32 pics of any of the Cossack units to go in here at all. Too bad, really, but maybe someday somebody will make some?

I have made some units_32.pcx, but to be honest I'm not interested in any modding of any kind until I can actually get civ to work on my new computer.

I use Jasc Paintshop Pro, since that's very good at keeping the palettes correct. For some reason, MS Photodraw would always screw around with it. If the unit comes with a units_32.pcx, it's just a case of copy and paste. If it doesn't, you have to make one by opening one of the flcs in FLICSter and exporting the storyboard into pcx format, and then copy & pasting a single cell (after resizing it to 32x32 pixels)

ZULU
I was looking in the units PCX file and noticed that you have the phalanx unit from the original age of emipires. I was looking for that to put into a PCX file once I figured out how to do it and now I don't need to worry about putting it into my own PCX because you have done it for me.
You are like a :jesus: among all us unworthy people

:rockon:

Top Bottom