My units_32.pcx, with 600+ icons added

Originally posted by zulu9812
Working on it, added some cossacks units, the M13, M60, Desert M1A2 and Germanic Speaman so far.

Didn't want to bother you...but please don't forget the AT-AT :(

Please zulu, if possible, include the Ariete MBT, and the Korean Mech Inf icons. Even though I they're not done, it would be cool if you would cut something up from the preview since they're to be completed soon.

I've noticed that the file has a pixel offset somewhere on the sheet, which means that the lower down the sheet, the icons appear a bit higher in the editor than what they should be. Really, I need a brand new, blank sheet. Unfortunately, I'm somewhat snowed under right now. So I'd really appreciate it if someone were to whip up a blank sheet.

Each icon square needs to be 32x32 pixels, and the dividing line between squares is 1 pixel wide. The sheet needs to be BIG so as to make it 'future-proof'. It's entirely up to the person who does it if they want to make it 28 squares wide, or 14 to make it compatible with older patches.

Thanks

Thanks for the file. Now: a design decision. Would ppl rather have the original Firaxis icons to retain their original numbers, or the DyP icons?

I'd rather have the originals in the start position, particularly since DyP isn't completely set yet.

originals

Hey I just thought about something, is´nt this the wrong forum to post this in, zulu.

I thought that at first, but Kitten of Chaos's original thread was here too, and no one seemed to mind. Besides, this is so tied in with units that anyone looking for units would also be looking for my file.

Originally posted by zulu9812
I thought that at first, but Kitten of Chaos's original thread was here too, and no one seemed to mind. Besides, this is so tied in with units that anyone looking for units would also be looking for my file.

true, it was just a thought:rolleyes:

Original Gangsta, or, uh, originals, at least ;)

Edit: What I mean is that I agree with everyone else, don't follow the DyP standard, follow the original standard. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom