N. Korea Threatens War if 'Satellite' Is Shot Down

For Pop listener, Starcraft player, anime viewer, NK does not exist.

What does that mean?
its late and I dont feel like trying to figure out haha my brain hurts from playing video games all day:)

I mean ordinary Japanese and South Koreans do not care that much about NK.

You know, we don't really worry about Russia and US shooting nukes towards each other often, do we?

I mean ordinary Japanese and South Koreans do not care that much about NK.

You know, we don't really worry about Russia and US shooting nukes towards each other often, do we?

I think about it often but it doesnt really worry me

I dont live in fear that Russia and US will go to war and destroy the world along with themselves, no

Where are you in South Korea or Japan or something?

Your right though a lot of South Koreans prolly arnt every day worrying about war with korea to the point that it affects them in their lives however..Its prolly always in the back of their minds as in the fear is still there but not in a way that it affects if they leave their homes or not or what have you.

There not out of mind for SK or Japan. Probably the US most of the time.

Actually it depends on which age groups you are talking about.

The aged 70+ South Koreans experienced the Korean War, and still have distrust towards NK.

The new geneations of young South Koreans see NK simply as their superannuated, backwards, poor neighbour and doesn't deem it a threat at all.

Japanese don't give a damn about NK. They are more concerned by the 50% drop in exports due to the recession.

Actually it depends on which age groups you are talking about.

The aged 70+ South Koreans experienced the Korean War, and still have distrust towards NK.

The new geneations of young South Koreans see NK simply as their superannuated, backwards, poor neighbour and doesn't deem it a threat at all.

Japanese don't give a damn about NK. They are more concerned by the 50% drop in exports due to the recession.
I was referring more to the governments than the people, but I'd argue that while most people don't think about NK that often, they do when NK starts issuing more threats than usual. Here we don't think about Indonesia everyday, but if something goes on up there the crazies come out to mention their plans to invade us, rape our daughters and bayonet our babies.

I was referring more to the governments than the people, but I'd argue that while most people don't think about NK that often, they do when NK starts issuing more threats than usual. Here we don't think about Indonesia everyday, but if something goes on up there the crazies come out to mention their plans to invade us, rape our daughters and bayonet our babies.

You live in East Timor?

You live in East Timor?
Close, Australia. I need to change my location from a cheap Futurama gag back to Sydney. Of course, Indonesia is no threat to us whatsoever, but tell that to the average idiot on the street.

Top Bottom