naming geography

ybbor

Will not change his avata
How will it work? currently General dubya has named a few features in the map. do we want to keep them? change them? eliminate them?

how shall naming be donw in the future>? whoever's president? maybe each citizen gets to name a feature, like the policy with cities. a small discussion with no voting? with voting?

In any case if we do name features, I would like to see them named after actual greek features, like an inland sea we call the meddeteranian, or a river the Strum.

Thoughts?

I agree with the greek theme. i find it very confusing that there is Team TNT (for example) naming cities various things, I'd like to keep our nation true to its roots. I don't think voting will be necessary. Consensuses will inevitably be reached.

Meleager is a greek war hero :D

But to answer the question ... I like to idea of naming stuff ... it has started by defaut with our western coast being refered to as Ivory Coast ... it will be a bit of an in-team reference anyway ...

I'm more happy that stuff gets named and the game has some character than us all guff on about it for ages. I had no part in naming Ivory Coast, but I like it.

Top Bottom