Nations in War(BTS)

Yeah, it's a bit strange not having BUG, but it's ok :)

Unit Allegiance Mod huh? That's the one TheLopez was working on for ordinary Civ4 and Warlords...? I didn't know that it was adapted for BtS? He came up with some great ideas.... it was just a shame that some of his mods had major balance issues :(

Hej friend :)
Nice to hear you...
Yes Amra converted for BTS so all credits go to him/her...
I think that is made for 3.13 version but I think that will work with 3.19...:)
Yes I think that Lopez work bring the largest and best contribute to civ4..
Here is the link for that..
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=9320

So do you find bugs in base version..I try it to be more basic amd light..on the first page you have 50civ game core to download if you want to play with more than 18 civ...
Anyway nice to hear from you..:)
Pozdrav!!

Thanks.
Stable, 0 problems to report after a few hours and "just one more turn"....

Pozdrav Simpa, da ti kazem da ja i dalje igram NIW4 i po meni ona je tvoja najbolja verzija, ima nekih sitnih bagova ali me oni ne sprecavaju u igranju. Imam pitanje za tebe, skinuo sam ovu tvoju UKraine(modular) civilizaciju i na osnovu nje pokusavam da napravim vise modularnih civilizacija da bih mogao da ih ubacim u neke druge modove. Trenutno pravim Srbiju i Hrvatsku i imam problem. Sve sam prepravio kako treba ali imam problem kao sto je igra bez interfejsa...Ako budes imao vremena da pogledas ovo sto sam prepravljao javi mi da ti uploadujem. Pozdrav

update:
Sve sam izmenjao kako treba i evo slike sta mi se desava, kada krenem da igram sa tvojom Ukrainom sve je uredu.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 202
Thanks.
Stable, 0 problems to report after a few hours and "just one more turn"....

Hej that is great news..thx very much for this..I am preparing new version witch will be base on war against terrorism and thinking of creating European union instead of all europe countries so that can be more playable on world map...
Once again thx for the good news...:)

Pozdrav Simpa, da ti kazem da ja i dalje igram NIW4 i po meni ona je tvoja najbolja verzija, ima nekih sitnih bagova ali me oni ne sprecavaju u igranju. Imam pitanje za tebe, skinuo sam ovu tvoju UKraine(modular) civilizaciju i na osnovu nje pokusavam da napravim vise modularnih civilizacija da bih mogao da ih ubacim u neke druge modove. Trenutno pravim Srbiju i Hrvatsku i imam problem. Sve sam prepravio kako treba ali imam problem kao sto je igra bez interfejsa...Ako budes imao vremena da pogledas ovo sto sam prepravljao javi mi da ti uploadujem. Pozdrav

update:
Sve sam izmenjao kako treba i evo slike sta mi se desava, kada krenem da igram sa tvojom Ukrainom sve je uredu.

Hej prijatelju dugo te nema...:)
Ako ti se ova slika sa technologies info pojavljuje prva kad podignes mod znaci da si zeznuo nest sa unit art ili building art...
Loudaj mod sa tom civilizacijom sa kojom ti se to desava..otvori world builder u igrici i provjeri od wariora do zadnje jedinice koju koristis...ako ti se tokom toga mod srusi znaci da si zeznuo nesto sa unit art sa tom ili vise jedinica..poslazi jedinice jednu do druge i vidi da li ti se sve pojavljuju u modu...
Drugi problem moze biti ako koristiš neke nove jedinice u modu kao npr Modern Marine...Ako njega želis dodati u novu civilizaciju a želiš da koristi neki drugi art koji si mu ti stavio moras mu to definirati u Unitartstyle u civilizaciji koju si dodao...
Pogledaj dobro moju Ukraine module civ..pogotovo unitart i unitartstyle od kuda vuce grafiku za neku jedinicu...
Jos moras paziti ako u svom modu vec imas modules file u Assets folderu onda kopiras samo Custom civ u Modules folder...
Nadam se da ces se snaci...
Moras mi reci koji mod koristis kao bazu na kojem radis svoj mod jer ovisno o tome koji dllgame core koristi shema files su drugaciji...
Ja mislim da si zeznuo nesto sa unit ili building art sa civilizacijom koju si dodao..provjeri da li vuce grafiku iz dobrog foldera u unitart i pogledaj da mu nisi zeznuo uniqe unit ili building od te civilizacije,provjeri i leadera od te civ jer i on zna zezat kad dignes mod...
Ako ne pomogne nista od ovoga javi se opet pa mi negdje uploadaj da vidim o cemu se radi....:)
Ako neku od mojih civ pokusavas stavit u neki drugi mod nece ti raditi jer su razlike u unitclas folderu...npr ako dodas neku civ koja ima Modern marine a njega nema u osnovnom modu igrica ce se srusit jer onda njega moras dodati i u osnovni mod...aaa sve ti je to uzasno komplicirano samo jedna sitna pogreska u nekom fajlu i odma nista ne valja....
Puno pozdrava!!!

Hvala puno Simpa, sada cu malo bolje da precesljam. Inace kao sto sam ti rekao jako mi se svidja Grave-ov HIM ali mi se tvoje civilizacije mnogo svidjaju. Zelim od tvojuh civilizacija da napravim modularne i da ih ubacim u HIM.

SIMPA, I'm having issues with this crashing later on in gameplay. Any fixes coming or suggestions to fix this? Windows pops up a message saying that windows has encountered a problem and will notify me of any fixes. I am currently running Civ with Windows 7 as Administrator.

Thanks,

Lord Saunders

SIMPA, I'm having issues with this crashing later on in gameplay. Any fixes coming or suggestions to fix this? Windows pops up a message saying that windows has encountered a problem and will notify me of any fixes. I am currently running Civ with Windows 7 as Administrator.

Thanks,

Lord Saunders

Hej Pozdrav!
Hm I am not sure about that problem...:confused:
This is only base version,there is nothing in the mod what would create crash....
People reported no crash in this base version only MAF can happend if you play on large maps with large number of civs...
Idont have win 7 so I cant really help you here..mod was tested on xp and vista...
anyway I will release new version called "Rise of the Superpowers" what will be addon to Nations in War with huge earth map scenario,EU as a civ and lot of other addons(new units,buildings,projects...)...It is almost finished but Iam planing my trip to Barcelona in August :beer: :eekdance: so I dont really know when will I release this addon....
Hope you enyoy playing this....
Pozdrav!!!

Looking forward to it! Please be sure to have smaller map sizes available for slower PC's! Enjoy your vacation!:goodjob:

-Lord Saunders :king:

Looking forward to it! Please be sure to have smaller map sizes available for slower PC's! Enjoy your vacation!:goodjob:

Sorry I cant help ,you with your problem :(
I will take a look on The_J maps and if there will be some good small map I will use it :)
Thank you very much...Lord Saunders :)
Pozdrav!!

I wanted to play a True Earth game with modern civs (USA). The only one scenario I could find that had the USA was "Planet" which didn't look like the earth at all. While playing through this it would crash about halfway through the entire game.

I'd like to see all of your good work put on a real earth map with your 18 civs in their proper locations. THAT would be AWESOME!!!! :D

Do you know of any other good mods / Scenarios with a Modern setup? I tried Daniel_h's Next War scenario but it is too unwieldy.

Thanks,

I wanted to play a True Earth game with modern civs (USA). The only one scenario I could find that had the USA was "Planet" which didn't look like the earth at all. While playing through this it would crash about halfway through the entire game.

I'd like to see all of your good work put on a real earth map with your 18 civs in their proper locations. THAT would be AWESOME!!!! :D

Do you know of any other good mods / Scenarios with a Modern setup? I tried Daniel_h's Next War scenario but it is too unwieldy.

Thanks,

Here is some pictures from my addon Rise of the Superpowers...
Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
Earth map with 22 civ...all modern names like United States not America,United Kingdom not England....
Civs like European Union(there is no more France,Germany..),Uk is out of EU for this mod...
Lots of new things....
Hm modern mod for you...I dont know ..on forum you can find tons of good mod..I dont want to insult someone by not put him in my top 5 but...Earth mod 35 civ-great but you need a really good comp
Maybe Nudden Late game mod have Earth map..Iam really not sure....
My favorite-Overload2 by Keldath..ghreat to play not heavy..Iam not sure about Earth map...
You have to check out Scenarios in main thread you will find something for sure...
Ah there is some mod about Iran and Iraq...maybe there you find something...
But keep in mind that all the mods who have Earth map and large number of civs are HEAVY to play and you will need really good comp with more than 2gb ram,and stronger graph card couse most of them use unique civ art,modern flags,improved terranian.........:rolleyes:
I use CAR mod in my mod..have 4gb ram...nvidia Gforce9500...and I still get some graphic issues on huge Earth maps with more than 20 civs....
I hope I help....:)
Pozdrav!!!

Thanks for the help! I like what you're doing on the new map. You may want to double check the city location in the USA IF you were pre-populating them in the game.

Thanks for the help! I like what you're doing on the new map. You may want to double check the city location in the USA IF you were pre-populating them in the game.

Haha :) I know this was just for the test :p
Cities in EU wasnt on the right location either...
but like I say this was just for the test...:)
Pozdrav!!

will there be anymore modules or more civs added to this mod? its a great mod but i'd really like to see more civ's in this mod

will there be anymore modules or more civs added to this mod? its a great mod but i'd really like to see more civ's in this mod

Yes I am working on new version...it should be released in couple of days,but it is gonna be mainly focused on industrial and modern time playable only on huge earth map with modern civs...lot of new things..nature disasters,new unitclasses,new unit art...
I was thinking to include only 18 civs,but I dont know now...:confused:
And the main thing is there is no more europe countries(except UK)...I create EU witch give me freedom to include other countries to represent this era...
The mod will still be named Nations in War but this time with addition called Rise of the Superpowers...
So this is mainly things about mod...I can include some other civ...you have something on your mind?

Yes I am working on new version...it should be released in couple of days,but it is gonna be mainly focused on industrial and modern time playable only on huge earth map with modern civs...lot of new things..nature disasters,new unitclasses,new unit art...
I was thinking to include only 18 civs,but I dont know now...:confused:
And the main thing is there is no more europe countries(except UK)...I create EU witch give me freedom to include other countries to represent this era...
The mod will still be named Nations in War but this time with addition called Rise of the Superpowers...
So this is mainly things about mod...I can include some other civ...you have something on your mind?

well im getting into making Scenarios on bigger earth maps like RFC Earth with big Europe so obviously civ gold is great for those as it has LOTS of civs but it lacks units and things your mod has and your mod as UK rather than england and being a brit my self i prefer to use UK to england i've made ones for 1400 - 2010 i'd love to see likes of denmark, norway, sweden, finland, netherlands, belgium, austro-hungary, romania, greece, poland and even batic states like litvia and even korea and some more south american states. long wish list i know lol. do you think there could be a way to add civs from civ gold into nations at war?

well im getting into making Scenarios on bigger earth maps like RFC Earth with big Europe so obviously civ gold is great for those as it has LOTS of civs but it lacks units and things your mod has and your mod as UK rather than england and being a brit my self i prefer to use UK to england i've made ones for 1400 - 2010 i'd love to see likes of denmark, norway, sweden, finland, netherlands, belgium, austro-hungary, romania, greece, poland and even batic states like litvia and even korea and some more south american states. long wish list i know lol. do you think there could be a way to add civs from civ gold into nations at war?

Hm:)..for those EU countries I am not sure...even on huge earth map there is just no enough space for all this countries they are just to close to each other and no space fpr expansion..belive me I try :(..after some time there is no Spain,Netherlands....)..
About south america I include Venezuela,Brazil,Argentina...maybe I can add one country there...
Asia..there is space for some countries for sure...maybe little help what to include there(China,Japan are there) i would like to add Taiwan but there is no leaders...
Korea could be included...:)
Baltic..already in EU so....maybe there is space for one country no more...Russia will eat them alive...:(
About Civ gold you can add every country you like in my mod just put them in Modules folder(Assets-Modules) and you can play normally...you will not have unique art for units but you will have civs...
Pozdrav UK!!

Hm:)..for those EU countries I am not sure...even on huge earth map there is just no enough space for all this countries they are just to close to each other and no space fpr expansion..belive me I try :(..after some time there is no Spain,Netherlands....)..
About south america I include Venezuela,Brazil,Argentina...maybe I can add one country there...
Asia..there is space for some countries for sure...maybe little help what to include there(China,Japan are there) i would like to add Taiwan but there is no leaders...
Korea could be included...:)
Baltic..already in EU so....maybe there is space for one country no more...Russia will eat them alive...:(
About Civ gold you can add every country you like in my mod just put them in Modules folder(Assets-Modules) and you can play normally...you will not have unique art for units but you will have civs...
Pozdrav UK!!

what you say about the countries being too close is very true but too close or not if i'm doing a Scenario that is pre EU then you need them ;).
As for asia well how about korean empire or modern mongolia since its a large country, siam and vietnam could also be included and what about indonesia could be a good one for your new map.
i already tried to add civs from civ gold in your mod, it loaded but when i tried to them in a Scenario or anything the mod just crashes :(

As for a leader head for Taiwan well why not use Chiang Kai-shek he was there i guess you could say first president and cant be to hard to find him he must be in the road to war mod for a start

As for a leader head for Taiwan well why not use Chiang Kai-shek he was there i guess you could say first president and cant be to hard to find him he must be in the road to war mod for a start
Hm didnt think about that...thx..:)
The mod crashes?It is just base version:confused: there is nothing in there...
Are you create folder in Assets - Modules-Custom Civilization -your civ..
In Nations in War configuration settings you have to modular xml loading turn to 1
I dont get it it should work fine..I will check it....

Top Bottom