Nations in War(BTS)

Hm didnt think about that...thx..:)
The mod crashes?It is just base version:confused: there is nothing in there...
Are you create folder in Assets - Modules-Custom Civilization -your civ..
In Nations in War configuration settings you have to modular xml loading turn to 1
I dont get it it should work fine..I will check it....

its the latest version you released on 31th may and yes i have already done that as i have your UKRAINE mod installed already

its the latest version you released on 31th may and yes i have already done that as i have your UKRAINE mod installed already
Yes but that module was made ONLY to work with NiW
Hm I just try to put Austria from civ gold,there is no flag but game works fine..
I will download mod tonight and try again so I will tell you how that gone...:)

Yes but that module was made ONLY to work with NiW
Hm I just try to put Austria from civ gold,there is no flag but game works fine..
I will download mod tonight and try again so I will tell you how that gone...:)

yes thats why i figured the civs from civ gold didn't work with your mod as that module you made to work with nations at work but civ gold civs are not and cool thanks.
just wondering your new map with EU what you doing about the european countries that are not in the EU like norway and your own country?

yes thats why i figured the civs from civ gold didn't work with your mod as that module you made to work with nations at work but civ gold wasn't and cool thanks.
just wondering your new map with EU what you doing about the european countries that are not in the EU like norway and your own country?

Throw the game EU expand over the scandinavia(at least was when I tested the mod) and become part of EU..Russia expand over Baltics...
I was thinking make norway couse there is a space only for one country and maybe one Baltic country but how times go that countrys will be taken by Russ or EU that is for sure...
Ah there is no more my country...lost in EU demands but I cant wait the day when we become member of EU(they say next year)..:)

Throw the game EU expand over the scandinavia(at least was when I tested the mod) and become part of EU..Russia expand over Baltics...
I was thinking make norway couse there is a space only for one country and maybe one Baltic country but how times go that countrys will be taken by Russ or EU that is for sure...
Ah there is no more my country...lost in EU demands but I cant wait the day when we become member of EU(they say next year)..:)

all the baltic states are in the EU now anyway are they not? what about giving norways cities more culture than EU cities and then maybe they wont convert. from what i heard on the news it will still be a while until the former Yugoslavian countries like your self will join the EU but it your country wants to join then good luck to you i say but the british people dont like being in the EU in my opinion, the EU takes power away from governments and makes you adopt rules at the expense of your own culture in my opinion

all the baltic states are in the EU now anyway are they not? what about giving norways cities more culture than EU cities and then maybe they wont convert. from what i heard on the news it will still be a while until the former Yugoslavian countries like your self will join the EU but it your country wants to join then good luck to you i say but the british people dont like being in the EU in my opinion, the EU takes power away from governments and makes you adopt rules at the expense of your own culture in my opinion

The former YU republics have individually admission to negotiation to become members of EU..
As I know only Croatia is in negotiation to become member,Serbia didnt even requested to become member and other countrys dont have Standards to begin negotiation...:mischief:
For about 5 years we were blocked by UK,Netherland and scandinavia states becouse of war crimes in civil war in Croatia but that last chapter(system of justice)was recently open and none of those states stick veto..:)..that was last chapter so I really think that there will be no more veto...
About EU I really dont want to talk about that I already have disagreements with some members on this forum..but I will just say... before this crisis everybody in EU live just fine and now when they need to help other states they wont out of that union..for me that is just hypocritical :mad:
As for UK in EU I dont really find UK as a EU member..more like some US state(sorry that is just my opinion)..anyway..
I download NiW from civ database and put Lebanon and Ukraine in modules folder and game works fine...
Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
If you play Carter eartmap in my mod and if you want to play with that modules states you have to add them in custom xml folder..and if you play with 50 dll civ you have to change that in WBS carthermap...
anway if you didnt change anything you should be able to play with all civ gold...
I apologize if I wrote something insulting that was not my intention...

The former YU republics have individually admission to negotiation to become members of EU..
As I know only Croatia is in negotiation to become member,Serbia didnt even requested to become member and other countrys dont have Standards to begin negotiation...:mischief:
For about 5 years we were blocked by UK,Netherland and scandinavia states becouse of war crimes in civil war in Croatia but that last chapter(system of justice)was recently open and none of those states stick veto..:)..that was last chapter so I really think that there will be no more veto...
About EU I really dont want to talk about that I already have disagreements with some members on this forum..but I will just say... before this crisis everybody in EU live just fine and now when they need to help other states they wont out of that union..for me that is just hypocritical :mad:
As for UK in EU I dont really find UK as a EU member..more like some US state(sorry that is just my opinion)..anyway..
I download NiW from civ database and put Lebanon and Ukraine in modules folder and game works fine...
View attachment 260626 View attachment 260627
If you play Carter eartmap in my mod and if you want to play with that modules states you have to add them in custom xml folder..and if you play with 50 dll civ you have to change that in WBS carthermap...
anway if you didnt change anything you should be able to play with all civ gold...

no i didnt find that insulting, im sure some brits my of found it insulting but i am a realist we have been americas closest allies for nearly 70 years and sometimes america acts like we are one of their states. I think we value our friendship with america ALOT more than we do with EU and if we had to choose one over the other it would always be USA but as much as i dislike being in the EU i would never want Britain to become the 51st state

View attachment 260626 View attachment 260627

i added some civs from civ gold and i got some error messages: i got the Maceman error message for isreal, ireland, latvia, congo and scotland

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 115
  • Untitled3.jpg
    Untitled3.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Untitled4.jpg
    Untitled4.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 115
i added some civs from civ gold and i got some error messages: i got the Maceman error message for isreal, ireland, latvia, congo and scotland

about my opinion about UK...very smart..:goodjob:
Ah there is no maceman in Nations in War..he is replaced by medieval infantry..just replace maceman unitclass with medieval infantry and it should works fine...:)
Check my civilizationinfos xml...Look for Japan where samurai replace medieval infantry(in original civ4 game samurai replace maceman)..
I dont recomend you to add civs that have unique unit art couse there is lots of folders you have to modify to work with this mod..sorry..
Look at my ukraine module and see what I done there let that be your guide...
If you want me just say what civs would you like to add and I will help you with that...:)

about my opinion about UK...very smart..:goodjob:
Ah there is no maceman in Nations in War..he is replaced by medieval infantry..just replace maceman unitclass with medieval infantry and it should works fine...:)
Check my civilizationinfos xml...Look for Japan where samurai replace medieval infantry(in original civ4 game samurai replace maceman)..
I dont recomend you to add civs that have unique unit art couse there is lots of folders you have to modify to work with this mod..sorry..
Look at my ukraine module and see what I done there let that be your guide...
If you want me just say what civs would you like to add and I will help you with that...:)

thank you with the information you provided i think ive got rid of all the error messages :goodjob:

there is still a couple of civs im missing because they are in the original game and you have removed them in your mod Ethiopia, portugal, vikings, holy roman empire and netherlands, any idea how i can add them back in please?

Awesome Mod...but I was a little disappointed to discover that many of the units from the screen shots weren't included in the mod, especially those from Egypt and Russia. Are those going to be follow on module installations or did I DL an old version of this mod?

Awesome Mod...but I was a little disappointed to discover that many of the units from the screen shots weren't included in the mod, especially those from Egypt and Russia. Are those going to be follow on module installations or did I DL an old version of this mod?

Hej thx very much...really kind of you...
About units..from screen shot they are in mod..choose Russia on game start and enter world builder..you can see them in unit corner on left...click on modern armor,mech infantry or enything else and you will see them..every civ have different units that they replaced in game...
As I wrote earlier I am preparing new version it is gonna be finished soon...

I´m assuming there are no Civpedia entries on units yet, otherwise you could simply check those in-game:

Very awesome...but how do I enter world builder?

there´s an option for `Enter Worldbuilder` if you hit Escape in-game. ;)

no i didnt find that insulting, im sure some brits my of found it insulting but i am a realist we have been americas closest allies for nearly 70 years and sometimes america acts like we are one of their states. I think we value our friendship with america ALOT more than we do with EU and if we had to choose one over the other it would always be USA but as much as i dislike being in the EU i would never want Britain to become the 51st state

:lol:l Glad to hear it, ´cause the UK really is in the EU. (Whether some people may think of the UK as the US´s puppy dog on account of certain foreign policy decisions is really quite irrelevant, since the EU doesn´t really have a common foreign policy except when it comes to the admission of new EU member states.)

To prevent cultural expansion (as aob suggested) you need to add more culture.

(As for ´EU demands´, the EU just has certain standards to be fulfilled for any state to be admitted as EU member - you may recall the problems with the possible admission of Turkey anf Georgie into the EU.)

I´m assuming there are no Civpedia entries on units yet, otherwise you could simply check those in-game:

there´s an option for `Enter Worldbuilder` if you hit Escape in-game. ;)

:lol:l Glad to hear it, ´cause the UK really is in the EU. (Whether some people may think of the UK as the US´s puppy dog on account of certain foreign policy decisions is really quite irrelevant, since the EU doesn´t really have a common foreign policy except when it comes to the admission of new EU member states.)

To prevent cultural expansion (as aob suggested) you need to add more culture.

(As for ´EU demands´, the EU just has certain standards to be fulfilled for any state to be admitted as EU member - you may recall the problems with the possible admission of Turkey anf Georgie into the EU.)

Hej JEELEN :)
Did not seen you post on forum for a while..glad to see that you are still around here...:)
About those units..they are not unique units so there is no need for civpedia entries..I just use different units art to replace the standard units..something like Mambas "diversica" or Avain "Veritas"...so the best way to see all units art for civilizations is throw world builder...
Now that my new version is ready I play a little bit with making some good modern scenario,but man I lost my self in that..there is so many things to do...maybe on friday when I release new version you could help..I already have Earth map ready :mischief:
About my comment on EU demands it was not in negative way...I am glad that my country is almost a EU member and I love to see it in EU...UK and Netherland make a huge pressure on Croatia and other EU members(blocking negotiations) to deal with war crimes in Croatia and as for me that was a good thing and main croats support that...:)
Somewhere I read that UK was blocked twice from France to enter EU so it is kind of long negotiations but now that all chapters of negotiations are closed I hope that they gone be easy on us...

Somewhere I read that UK was blocked twice from France to enter EU so it is kind of long negotiations but now that all chapters of negotiations are closed I hope that they gone be easy on us...

yes the UK tried to enter the EU early on but Charles de Gaulle blocked us joining as he never liked the UK and he didn't get on with Sir Winston Churchill during world war 2. de Gaulle liked to cause trouble between the allies. Franklin D. Roosevelt didn't like de Gaulle and wanted nothing to do with him. Churchill wanted to tell de Gaulle about the D-day landings and invasion of Syria but Roosevelt refused and it came to the a head when Churchill told de Gaulle he would always pick America over France as we needed America to survive and de Gaulle took a long time to forgive Churchill.

Yes the general Uk population knows we are in the EU its just everyone else who thinks we are the USA's lap dog. maybe with good reason. i still think the UK shouldn't be in the EU as we are too anti-european and i believe if we had a referendum on leaving the EU there would be a 50/50 catch of it passing.

well one of the main problems with turkey joining the EU is the issue of Cyprus

Top Bottom