Nations in War(BTS)

Nice mod but I dont like future technologies. Its very ugly looking future cities, shields around cities, units....

Hey,pozdrav!!
I wreally like to hear your opinion..I totaly agree with you about future units but you must know that there is no big choice with future units untzil the ee2 units realesed so I gonna defenetly replace my units with them...
Also I saw Terminator in Avain mod and I gonna steal that unit :blush: ,sorry Avain it is stronger then me..:)
About futre cities I like that reskins but in my next version I will probebly use garet reskins..
So you didnt have any problems with playing mod?

I am almost done with my next version and I can promise:
The largest number of unit classes
Totally resize number of UU
New units from EE2-I only wish that someone can make that modern units
Large number of new buildings
Teraforming from Avain
Revdcm 2.0
Completly new unit artstyle from previous version
And many other things...

You muszt know that this is my first mod and there is a large number of stuf that I dont know yet but I learning day by day....

If someone like this mod and have some kind of request for next version I am happy to hear...

thx,Pozdrav!! :)

I didnt have problem to play your mod, but I give up when I see how game look in future, I hate yellow lines in the city and shield around city(when few cities are close one to another its realy mess with graphic shieldsand it look ugly). I very like that you put many kinds of units exept future, they are ugly. You should try Graves mod its my favorit but have problems with bugs. He have great units and doesnt have future units and tehnologies.
Probaj da izbacis one zute linije oko gradova jer su mnogo odvratne kao stitovi oko njih, izgled gradova u buducnosti nije los ali one zute linije ne secam se tacno da li su upitanju farme ili sta god(ne secam se trenutno, znam samo da su me one odvratile od igranja tvog moda) da je uzasno je. Ostalo je super! Pozdrav. ;)

I didnt have problem to play your mod, but I give up when I see how game look in future, I hate yellow lines in the city and shield around city(when few cities are close one to another its realy mess with graphic shieldsand it look ugly). I very like that you put many kinds of units exept future, they are ugly. You should try Graves mod its my favorit but have problems with bugs. He have great units and doesnt have future units and tehnologies.
Probaj da izbacis one zute linije oko gradova jer su mnogo odvratne kao stitovi oko njih, izgled gradova u buducnosti nije los ali one zute linije ne secam se tacno da li su upitanju farme ili sta god(ne secam se trenutno, znam samo da su me one odvratile od igranja tvog moda) da je uzasno je. Ostalo je super! Pozdrav. ;)

Pozdrav!
Hej bas mi je drago da si se javio!!
Super je znati da nas jos ima sa ovih prostora hehe...Uglavnom,moras imat future units and tech,kako da napravim mod bez njih,a oni stitovi oko gradova su po difoltu u igrici mislim ti ih mozes izbacit ako ih ne volis...samo ih izbrises preko xml....future units jesu ruzne slazem se ali ih zbilja nije bilo puno napravljeno a i moras imat future units u modu hehe ;),Drago mi je da si se javio,vrlo cjenim to tvoje misljenje...;)
Evo skoro pa sam zavrsio sljedecu verziju ostalo jos jako malo za dovrsit i mogu ti OBECATI DA NEMA ONIH RUZNIH GRADOVA koje ne volis i futre units su puno ljepse,oprosti ali zbilja ih moram stavit u mod...nadam se da ces biti puno zadovoljniiji sa novom verzijom...ima puno novih reskin units pogotovo danasnje vojske...
Sta mislis da ubacim jos Bosnu ili neku drugu zemlju sa balkana??
Uglavnom,jos jednom drago mi je da si se javio!!
Pozdrav,uzivaj!!

Very good mod SIMPA. However my game keeps crashing to the desktop screen. Also, my desktop screen become blue and my desktop background image disappears. And I get this error message:

Failed to allocate video memory. Please try reducing your graphics settings
File:\main\Civilization4\SDKs\Gamebryo2_0\corelibs\NiDX9Renderer\NiDX9SourceTextureData.cpp,Line:321

Any suggestions? My computer runs Windows XP Pro with service pack 3. 4 gigs of RAM and 2.66Ghz processor.

I have yet to play a mod from the Civfanatics site that has not crashed. I think the only one that played error-free was "History in the Making" Thank you for your help.

Very good mod SIMPA. However my game keeps crashing to the desktop screen. Also, my desktop screen become blue and my desktop background image disappears. And I get this error message:

Failed to allocate video memory. Please try reducing your graphics settings
File:\main\Civilization4\SDKs\Gamebryo2_0\corelibs\NiDX9Renderer\NiDX9SourceTextureData.cpp,Line:321

Any suggestions? My computer runs Windows XP Pro with service pack 3. 4 gigs of RAM and 2.66Ghz processor.

I have yet to play a mod from the Civfanatics site that has not crashed. I think the only one that played error-free was "History in the Making" Thank you for your help.

Hej pozdrav!!
Hm my computer have similar configuration like yours only i have dual core 3,2Ghz processor.I think that maybe your graphic card is bad,please dont be angry i wreally dont know what graph card you have, I have nvidia 9500,but I recive that message on my computer once but never happend again and I have my detials high in civ4.Only thing that I know what you can do is reduce your graph settings in civ4 on medium or low I dont know what are the options but after that you must exit the game and start again,after that you can normally load save game of course,or you can open my pak files and delete folDER texture..:) I hope this will help :)
I am wreally glad that you like mod,soon I will realese new version for 3.19 with lots of updates on units and maybe some new civilizatons!
Hey man you are the second person who told me about History in making by grave.I must definitly study that mod ;)
Once again thx for writing and I wreally hope that this gonna help you and I promise that I gonna study on that GRAVE mod...:)
Take care,
Pozdrav!!!

Thank you for responding. My graphics card is an ATI Radeon. I will try lowering the graphics settings. If I delete the folder texture, will that negatively affect the game while I play? When do you think your new version will be ready? Thanks again. :)

Thank you for responding. My graphics card is an ATI Radeon. I will try lowering the graphics settings. If I delete the folder texture, will that negatively affect the game while I play? When do you think your new version will be ready? Thanks again. :)

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=4778063#post4778063
Hey try this link,they have the same problem like you,it is graphic card....
If you delete those textures mod will use defolut graphic from civ4,wich is not bad...
I will try to relase new version maybe next week,without revdcm,and I will update when revdcm will be updated to 3.19 couse I can imagen playing civ with revdcm...

e druze ja imam problema sa interfacom nema mi ga sp2 mi je

Hej pozdrav Bosna!!
Kako je?
Eto mene u 8 mjesecu u Sarajevu...jedva cekam da upoznam Sarajevo ovo ce mi biti prvi put da idem..:)
Bas mi drago vidjet nase ljude ovdje!! ;)
Sta ti znaci sp2 mi je?
Jesi probao instalirat prvo u my documents,a ako ne probaj u my comp-gdje ti je igrica..
Jedino ti ovako mogu pomoci,zbilja ne znam zasto se to dogadja,neki igraju normalno a neki nikako :)
Ako ti ne uspije to rjesit pricekaj koji dan objavit cu novu verziju koja je 100% bolja od ove...j...bga ovo mi je prvi pravi mod pa se jos ne snalazim u svemu ovom,ali verzija 2 nece imat problema :rolleyes:
Drz se prijatelju,
Pozdrav!! :thumbsup:

Simpa, would you recommend a new graphics card for the problem we discussed last week? Right now I have ATI Radeon 256 MB. Would a more powerful card help? Thank you.

Simpa, would you recommend a new graphics card for the problem we discussed last week? Right now I have ATI Radeon 256 MB. Would a more powerful card help? Thank you.

Hej friend!
Did you read what people say on the link I give you in erlier replay?
Maybe you should try what they did and see what is gonna hapend....
If you can play other mod normal without crash to destk then DONT buy another grap card couse I think that you have good comp.
If this hapend with other mod from civ4 then put the post in the forum and ask what people say which is the best graph card for civ4 and wich graph settings are recomended...I wreally didnt have any graph problems with any mod or any game that I play so far...and then decide if you want new graph card.
If you have problem only with my mod then NO DONT BUY IT!
New vers2 will be ready this weekend so waith for that version maybe everything gonna be ok!:)
Pozdrav!!

Hey, SIMPA! I love your mod, but sometimes when one of the leaders tries to talk to me, I can't do anything! Can you help? :please:

Hej, SIMPA! Volim vaš mod, ali ponekad, kada jedan od lidera pokušava razgovarati s mene, ja ne mogu učiniti ništa! Možete li mi pomoći?

Ive 'bio čekivanje za priliku probati moj hrvatski jezik. Kako sam učiniti? ;)

Pozdrav!

Hey, SIMPA! I love your mod, but sometimes when one of the leaders tries to talk to me, I can't do anything! Can you help? :please:

Hej, SIMPA! Volim vaš mod, ali ponekad, kada jedan od lidera pokušava razgovarati s mene, ja ne mogu učiniti ništa! Možete li mi pomoći?

Ive 'bio čekivanje za priliku probati moj hrvatski jezik. Kako sam učiniti? ;)

Pozdrav!

Pozdrav Kanzera!!
Yes people report about this problem,never happend to me but there is problem and I dont know what is it...
Did you try load autosave game after that and did that happend again???
Sorry people I know that this mod have some problems but I am working on new version and it will be finish soon I am just little busy with my work wright now.....
Your croatian is very goood..it is very complicated language but You are great..btw where are you from???

Bas mi je drago da ti se svidja mod..:)
Pozdrav!!!!

Pozdrav Kanzera!!
Did you try load autosave game after that and did that happend again???

Actually, I did try that, but it just happened again...

Your croatian is very goood..it is very complicated language but You are great..btw where are you from???

Thank you! I was born in the United States, so English is my first language, but I started learning Croatian at a very young age. I also have different language softwares on my computer, and I'm kind of a grammar nazi :lol: so I know how to make the signs on the letters! I have to write them on a Microsoft Word document and copy & paste them onto here, though.

Jeste li smatra ažuriranju mod za BtS 3.19? Ja izmijenjeni Civ4 moje igra, i ja dont 'znati ako tvoj mod će raditi za mene sada...

Pozdrav!

Actually, I did try that, but it just happened again...

Thank you! I was born in the United States, so English is my first language, but I started learning Croatian at a very young age. I also have different language softwares on my computer, and I'm kind of a grammar nazi :lol: so I know how to make the signs on the letters! I have to write them on a Microsoft Word document and copy & paste them onto here, though.

Jeste li smatra ažuriranju mod za BtS 3.19? Ja izmijenjeni Civ4 moje igra, i ja dont 'znati ako tvoj mod će raditi za mene sada...

Pozdrav!

Haha genijalno,obracas mi se sa vi,nema potrebe za to ,moja tipkovnica na zalost nema hrvatski ovdje je sve amerikanizirano!!lol...mislim da cu do kraja tjedna prebacit mod na 3.19..
drzi se!!
Pozdrav!!

kad budes pravio verziju 2, pokusaj da ubacis sve drzave sa Balkana da bi bilo zanimljivije (na primer Madjarsku) :)

Top Bottom