NDNESV: Another God One

I feel like gods should be able to have SOME control over 'technically' living beings/creatures, I mean what if someone chooses to be a god of life? Even if they don't give power like normal human souls do.

I never said they couldn't control life. They just can't make it.

That would be great. Xelo was also going to be a kind god, as well, so It makes even more sense (Your god rubbing in some of his personality into mine).

Excellent, I'll add it to my description. You are welcome to my realm anytime.

You guys are always welcome to my realm :)

God's Name/Player Name: Xatuar
Title: God of Abomination and Madness

Xatuar is a abomination, a twisted being of flesh and metal he is the worst fears of mortals in the darkest corners of their minds. He has no singular purpose himself, no one goal, some suspect he does what he does for sadistic pleasure others believe that he himself is insane. The insane are his flock and he is their Shepard, those who follow him find themselves becoming twisted both physically and mentally as he drags them through the dark abysses and recesses of their mind, they find themselves on a never-ending dance of madness from which there is no return.

Karalysia, that is the most awesome and disturbing picture I have seen in a while. Congratulations, you win one Internet.

Eh, I still think super-powerful gods should have the ability to make life. They're freakin' GODS. Anyhow.

One side affect of Allas Athaniel is that those who see him tend to hear epic chanting in the holy language of their choice.

Something like this.

There can be only one Prince of Darkness, but can there be a Prince and a Princess of Darkness?

That what you thinking, Omega?

No, no, no. No gifts are necessary. You can stay as a welcome guest forever

@Seon your Mists sound like a good place for my guy to live (I was going to make something similar called the Shadowlands), do you mind if I take up residence?

@Seon your Mists sound like a good place for my guy to live (I was going to make something similar called the Shadowlands), do you mind if I take up residence?

An interesting proposal. Sure, why not?

Spending:

2 points on creating the Nightmare Factory

The Nightmare Factory is a building where people's nightmares are brought into reality through the Nightmare Generator. The factory is a dark tower surrounded by the Shadowlands where the worst nightmares become reality....or do they? It's impossible to tell what is real or not in the Shadowlands created by the Generator, do those monstrous shapes in the darkness exist or are they a figment of the imagination? Who knows, it could be both, it could be neither. Xatuar influences the mortal realm through his Nightmare factory, he digs through the minds of the vulnerable and tears out their deepest fears, their darkest thoughts and brings them to fruition. He infuses this darkness into the Nightmare Beasts that he creates, they are like him, beings of flesh, metal and shadow that prey upon all those who think and dream.

1 point on The Asylum

The Asylum is where Xatuar resides also located in the Shadowlands. The Asylum is a place of never ending horror and delight. A carnival of madness, Xatuar fills the Asylum with the most deranged mortals and beasts that he can find. He collects them in the Asylum for a purpose known only to him, or perhaps not even to him. The Asylum is a place where nothing makes sense and there is no answer. Shadows skitter about the walls and whispers come from the darkened corners. The edges of sanity are peeled away in the Asylum until there is only madness.

Yeah, Karalysia. One more thing, it's fine if you take up residence within the Mist, but leave my believers alone, will ya ;).

Top Bottom