NDNESV: Another God One

Hm, If all people involved in this back story agree, I got a back story to all the Ice Gods.

Araisa, bored one day, bangs a mortal chick. She gives birth to twins, Xelo and Caman. Xelo is weak and flail, so Araisia disowns him. Altru finds the baby and adopts him, raising it as his own son, where he is today.

(I chose Araisa because he is god of the sea, and thus controls the realm of water. Ice is just frozen water, so yeah.)

No, we need more Lovecraftian horrors.

Oh yes, indeed.

That being said, how do you feel about just being independant of my Goddess and adding the nightmare world part to the Nightmare Factory? Seems plausible enough that it will be corrupting the surrounding world as it churns out monsters.

Hm, If all people involved in this back story agree, I got a back story to all the Ice Gods.

Araisa, bored one day, bangs a mortal chick. She gives birth to twins, Xelo and Caman. Xelo is weak and flail, so Araisia disowns him. Altru finds the baby and adopts him, raising it as his own son, where he is today.

(I chose Araisa because he is god of the sea, and thus controls the realm of water. Ice is just frozen water, so yeah.)

:lmao:
that could work except the kids would be a Demi-god not a full god and therefore theyd be mortal (the kids).

Nerdothil the Illuminator
The God of Light, Nerdothil takes many forms, but it seems his true appearance is that of a young warrior, clad in silver and gold armor, and wielding the longsword Orthoce. It is said by legend that Nerdothil forged his powerful weapon Orthoce from the dust of stars themselves. Upon his shield and chestplate, and pauldrons are emblazoned the image of a red dragon taking flight into the air.

Nerdothil is thought to have brought light into the universe, thus separating the darkness and creating order in the tumult of the void that was before the gods. From whence Nerdothil came is unknown, it is thought that like all the gods, he simply came to be at some point, and has ordered the universe as he sees fit. When not wielding Orthoce, he is seen to carry a great torch. It is with this torch, the god has been fabled to have lit the stars.

Dedicated to the guidance of mortals, Nerdothil's realm, he has shaped for the presence of mortal civilization. Admiring the virtues of imperfect beings and their ability to transcend their imperfection, the Illuminator is a merciful god, seeking only dedication from his followers.

With so much evil now rising from the void, the dark corners of the world must be lit for the coming of mankind...

Darn it, LoE, I am the order and justice god. You can you whatever you want, but please avoid infringing on my portfolio.

Also, you should probably figure something out with Kentharu, who's the Sun god.

I'm more like the stars god, if I had to pick an inanimate natural object. Bringing light into the universe and stuff. To be honest, kind of the god of knowledge, in the sense that knowledge illuminates.

So when is first update so I could continue writing about my god the the energy of magic that brought him?

Darn it, LoE, I am the order and justice god. You can do whatever you want, but please avoid infringing on my portfolio.

Also, you should probably figure something out with Kentharu, who's the Sun god.

Isn't this the whole point of the nes to infringe on others portfolio, and the fact that we can have pantheon's suggests we can have more then one God for each concept.

You should really avoid trying to dictate to other players what they can and can't do when you are not the mod Thlayli.

Isn't this the whole point of the nes to infringe of others portfolio, and the fact that we can have pantheon's suggests we can have more then one God for each concept.

You should really avoid trying to dictate to other players what they can and can't do when you are not the mod Thlayli.

It's in the nature of my god to dictate to others what they can and can't do.

It's in the nature of my god to dictate to others what they can and can't do.

Nerdothil finds this conversation lacking in substance. Cease your prattling, and continue the ordering of this realm. :p

There are many imposters who seek to dawn the guise of Boos the Mighty. These liars and charlatans will be destroyed. As insects are crushed for seeking to corrupt good and healthy food, so will these heathens be crushed and punished.

You have been warned.

P.S. By the way, Karalysia can you agree that we can't develop some sort of a house rule in the Mist for both party's benefit and continuous peaceful existence, we develop our nightmare realms separately? Although I decided RP wise to be pretty tolerent of other gods within the Mist, my Goddess is also the easily angered Goddess of retribution.

One way to anger her, for example, is stealing souls from her by claiming her believer's souls. I am guessing that driving her believers insane beyond any comprehension and twisting them into organic robots are one of the things that she can't stand. Although arguably because she didn't come up with the idea first. She's perfectly fine with you doing that to your own believers though.

The one thing that came up in my mind after I agreed to let you in the Mist because your God was just awesome and synergized pretty well with my goddess is sharing the Mist, espescially after you made the Nightmare factories and the Asylum which pretty much claims that you will need lots of people to fuel you with souls. I feel as if we will have to share a cramped space together and our Gods' evil natures will lead to tension, and I feel from the abundance of "good" gods that I might have larger things to worry about then fighting for control over believers at the beginning of the game.

So unless some house rule can be accomplished to control who gets what believers and about our interactions with each other's believers, I am afraid that you will have to forge your own nightmare realm. So sorry about changing my mind, but nightmare factory just make me too paranoid...

There are many imposters who seek to dawn the guise of Boos the Mighty. These liars and charlatans will be destroyed. As insects are crushed for seeking to corrupt good and healthy food, so will these heathens be crushed and punished.

You have been warned.

Allas Athaniel endorses the words of Boos, True God of Light. It is only natural that the forces of light and justice work hand in hand.

Allas Athaniel endorses the words of Boos, True God of Light. It is only natural that the forces of light and justice work hand in hand.

OOC: Although seriously. There is a difference between "God of Light", and "God of the Sun", and whether or not this belongs in IC at all.

If you prefer, call my god Nerdothil the Illuminator. But don't BS unnecessarily.

IC: Boos will crush the infidel Nerdothil for poluting the minds and hearts of people.

With fire and steel you shall be extinguished.

Nerdothil is saddened by the actions of Boos, the Sun God. Cannot the stars and the sun both bring light into the universe?

Top Bottom