Need a 2nd GOTM for this month : )

Shall we play another game this month?

• Yes! Let's have another game this month.

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No. No more games.

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goodyhut

Warlord
A lot of people including myself have finished the GOTM and would like another game to try. It doesn't even have to be rated at the end of the month for the GOTm tallies. It would be fun just to have a game to discuss. Thanks.

I agree. This would be especially nice for everyone in America, seeing as we'll all be sitting around for a few days for Thanksgiving...

I don't think it's a good idea because we would have to change the name of the tournament. :D

I didn't even started mine, and you already want another one?

Maybe a better idea would be to anticipate the second GOTM, so you (Americans) could use Thanksgiving. You could also start an unnoficial GOTM thread with a save game. Just check if the moderators won't mind.

You could also start an unnoficial GOTM thread with a save game. Just check if the moderators won't mind.

That's a good idea! :enlighten

I'm not quite done with the GOTM but I do have four days off from work for the holiday. If I finish the GOTM I'd be game to try what ever you guys put out there. We should give it a different name and keep it informal...

Well, you guys can also play the Civ2 GOTM. It's very fun too. :)

Hey there you are TF! LOL what timing :D I was just attempting to do what these guys suggested. Unfortunately I am having some technical difficulties. Care to help me out?

when you post a reply,right below the show signature checkbox is a button marked "browse".Click it and it is pretty straight forward.This is how you upload a game sav.Compressed or not.

Great! That is a good idea!

A second unofficial GOTM in order to argue/discue while waiting for the GOTM 2 in december.

I've played the GOTM 10 for civ II, the GOTM 1 for civ III and right now, I have to wait ... (let me see!) for .... 10 more days ! Ouf!

Another unofficial GOTM (not include in the scoring...) just for fun will be great ! Come one..., please ;)

LeSphinx

You have a new thread called Official UNOFFICIAL game thread in the Civ III - Game of the Month section.

There, you will find a new game to download.

Hope a lot of people will be this one in order to argue/discue.

I've downloaded it and I plan to play this game.

LeSphinx

Top Bottom