Need help splitting a shield from a unit

Zlatko

CIW
Sorry I might change topic, but can someone help with this?

If someone know how to unmerge shield from body in nifskope,
if i click on body, he select body and shield, and inversely, аs shown in the screenshot.
I would be very grateful to those who show me how to do it :).

Thanks Capo i am try that but i am separate shield from body but i have some problem with shield team color, but i have some another problem, he is on picture:

Do you know hpw to fill this empty fields? Оr how do I merge 2 triangles, for example, stretching a triangle to another?

You select the nodes that you'd like to merge in edit mode. Then merge the nodes. Play around with Blender, it will make you better at it. You've done the tough part, and that is just getting it started up. Good luck. :goodjob:

Thank you, we will need lots of luck. I did not do this. I just took the dragon and cut off his wings, and I want to make a lizard from him. I need a tutorial about the merger, it just takes a lot of times when you do not know how it works. I watched the tutorials on You Tube and I have not found anything like what I need.

When you go into edit mode there should be an option to view it with the nodes (the yellow dots). Once that occurs select two nodes you would like to merge together. Once that is done you go into the menu, at this point I forget which but I think it says "edit nodes" or something, and then select merge, there should be a list that pops up that allows you to merge at the first (the first one you selected/highlighted), merge at last (the second or last one highlighted), or merge at center (which finds a center point among the select nodes and joins them there). That is all you do, that's how I "stitch" up a hole, I am sure there are other ways but that is what I do.

Thanks "The Capo" i solved the problem, just look :woohoo: :

Interested another thing about this as I add new triangle next to the existing? I know in other ways but this is not immediately next to each other:
Click on face select mod--> click on triangle on object in "edit mod" ("to be understood that not cite more") --> press space --> edit --> duplicate.

Top Bottom