Negative Comments?

Fifty

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How is it possible to have negative comments? Especially when the person in question is such a friendly guy?

Spoiler Semi-big image :

Seriously though whats the deal???

I was wondering when someone would notice that...

I think it came about after I made a comment but then deleted it. Or perhaps I deleted it twice, due to some glitch.

We could always try negative postcount as an experiment. :mischief:

I was wondering when someone would notice that...

I think it came about after I made a comment but then deleted it. Or perhaps I deleted it twice, due to some glitch.

We could always try negative postcount as an experiment. :mischief:
You could make it be special, even though people can post as many comments as they want, they will never post negative coments!:lol::lol:

I believe TF said it was impossible to get negative postcount, even with a glitch.

Great thread title, Fifty! :lol: I bet you just posted for the humor factor rather any true curiosity.

Possibly there are many more such oddities that go unnnoticed because of larger post counts? 0 to -1 is noticeable, 585 to 583 after deleting one post is probably not going to be verifiable. Oh, well, just a curiousity, I suppose...

Possibly there are many more such oddities that go unnnoticed because of larger post counts? 0 to -1 is noticeable, 585 to 583 after deleting one post is probably not going to be verifiable. Oh, well, just a curiousity, I suppose...
But while 585 to 583 is possible, 0 to -1 is impossible because you can't delete no posts?

But while 585 to 583 is possible, 0 to -1 is impossible because you can't delete no posts?
Exactly. TF actually explained this right here in Site Feedback not long ago.

If there was a glitch, it would involve fourm games. There, you can post, but PC remains the same.

If there was a glitch, it would involve fourm games. There, you can post, but PC remains the same.
Forum games is in a separate category, it shouldn't effect postcount one way or the other.

But, when the mock parliament was deleted, everyone who had posts in the PC- free zone lost PC.
I know it's a special case, but....

Knowing about the parliament proves my lurking skills.

There were quite a few threads there deleted a while ago :)mad:) but nobody lost any PC that I'm aware of. I guess it is theoretically possible but I highly doubt it.
Knowing about the parlment proves my lurking skills.
Knowing how to spell parliament would prove them even more ;)

:mischief:
Moderator Action: Warned. No need to correct other people's spelling.

Top Bottom