• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Neo Nes VII : Blut Und Ehre

GREECE
Capital - Athena
Commercial

Orders;
Use 6 production on Army
use rest on economy

The grand tribes of the Austrian people have decided to at long last to work together. They each were closely related. They all spoke Germanic, a language they shared with many northern peoples. Their people were beginning to get overcrowded and there was a great need to work together and gain more space.
The first thing the people did was to work together to build a better organized population. They had one central city where most of the non farmers would live. It would eventually sprawl to become a beautiful city, but for now it was mainly a village. In the countryside there would be many efficient farms for growing the people’s food. It was as efficient as possible.
The Austrian people had no special resources that would make them rich, but they would work hard and attempt to carve out an existence better than theirs for their children and their children’s children. That was the formation of Austria. The betterment of future generations.
The current Chief of Austria believed that their needed to be military action to improve his people’s standing. He would constantly work to develop the best techniques and his men soon became greatly trained. No one would stop the Austrian empire from expanding greatly. Hopefully he was correct, because the people of Austria couldn’t disobey him.

Orders:
Put 5 production into economy
Put 5 production into my army
expand SE twoard the balkans and the med sea

The great King Genec Eugenius Pudelevski was a jolly man. He liked music, played instuments, and taught in between kinging. It was nearly impossible not to like him. He had an unmistakable Polish accent, and that made him even more likeable.
He was a Renessance man, that belived in expanding, and new things. (And, of course music.) Since he was so welcome to new ideas, many inventors and scientists came to Poland. Poland became a smart land. Genec thought it time to expand, and told his people that. The people rejoyced, because they loved their jolly king.

Orders:
Expand
5GDP/gold on education. (I'm scientific... Does anything happen to my education?)
5 GDP/pp on economy

Orders:
Increase navy with 5 PP
INcrease economy with 5 PP
Expand along the coast.

@gladinia
since you are scientific, you only have to spend money on economy 50% of the time, so it will be free thsi time, so il put all money to increase economy.

ok, ill start on stats and will begin the update soon, so drop the orders soon if u havent.

Russia
Capital - St petersburg
trait - commercial

Orders
Increase Economy with 5pp
Increase Military with 5pp

Athena had become a powerfull city. People from all around the country visited the city, to see the glory of Greece. But Athena was small. The Athenians decided to expand and soon settlers built new villages along the Agean Sea.

Orders:

-Use 5 GDP to increase the economy
-Use 5 GDP to increase education
-Expand along the coast

well i got the stats and map for those that sent orders, ill wait 1 hour 19 minutes before i start finishing up the update.

ORDERS
-Raise economy 2 times
-Make me a sandwitch

Ooops...Sorry about that

UPDATE 1 - 700 BC.

All over Europa civilizations appear, develop, expand, build, trade, and explore.
many nations have discovered resources and luxuries, while others are on the verge of discovering even more, however the extent of their expansion, no civs have discovered another, and no communications exist, however the rumors of many peoples remain strong.
Nothing much, just expansion.

RULES UPDATE!-

THE MILITARY STATS HAVE BEEN CHANGED.
FROM NOW IT WILL READ AS OF THE FOLLOWING.
Army ID #) - (numbers)(attack)(defence)(movement) each star represents veterancy.

Eample.
1)-(4)(1)(1)(1) **

TECHNOLOGY UPDATE.
All nations w/ tech level 5 will have bronce working.
Results: army defence value increases by 1.
Copper appears as a resource.

Also, from the rule that u can give techs to others is out, you must grow your own tech level.

@finmaster, i need ur civs special trait.

UPDATE TOMMOROW IF I GET MOST UPDATES, ILL TRY TO KEEP THE NES FAST PACED IN THIS EXPANSION STAGE, ILL SLOW DOWN THE NES AS MORE IS GOING ON.

The mighty city of Athens continued to grow. The whole Peloponnese were under Greece control and the people were happy with their masters. But the expansion was not complete yet. Small ships were loaded with supplys and settlers were on their way to Creta.

Meanwhile in Athens, the richer familys started to buy teachers for their children and the education level was growing. New things were discovered and scientist tried to find a stronger material for the Greece weaponsmiths.

Orders:

-increase education 3x
-expand to Creta

Carthage continues to grow, its mighty empire expanding at a good rate. With a navy to control the waters around it, threats from the sea are not a threat at all. But threats from the land could still topple the glorious city. And so, Carthage prepares to create its army.

At the same time, scholars of Carthage are starting studies into once-forbidden topics...

- - - - -

1) Spend 5 production points on the Army.

2) Spend remaining production points on Education.

The second return of Wilhelm Tellus the Cruel

Count Arschendarschen van von Dysselschörffensönnen and duke Irscchenmyrförschen von Grahambredenundbryddendiezimnaren were walking along the streets of Geneva. They were the oldest members of the Genevean tribal councils, and they also had the biggest influence. It was now their job to decide what trait the Genevean empire would have.

"It is my beliefe that being militaristic might help us in the long run, after all, if we have nothing to defend our wisdom with, our great nation is not going to survive too long", said the count, when suddenly he heard a huge scream coming behind his back.

It was Wilhelmus Tellus.

As the count and the duke gazed at him, they both got extremely frightened, in a matter of fact they couldn't move because of the fear of seeing a huge barbarian with red eyes with a bloody axe in front of them.

"So you are trying to make my beautiful Geneve be a homeland for militaristic, war-mongering morons?! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!" Yelled Wilhelmus Tellus, took his axe and chopped off the head of count van von Dysselschörffensönnen, and then ate his brains. Duke von Grahambredenundbryddendiezimnaren begged for mercy from this demonic creature with pieces of human brains falling down from his mouth as he chewed.

"Allrighty, Duke, I shall give you mercy. But you must accept that my beautiful Geneve is a scientific civilization and nothing else! And I and I alone will rule it! If you accept this, you shall become my number one assistant and trusted friend!"

"Mister Tellus", said the Duke, "I believe that this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

Geneva shall be SCIENTIFIC.

And orders will be PM'd, always.

Orders send.

IMPORTANT OOC:
I will be gone for 4-5 days starting tomorrow. So if any nations would make contact with my little Genevean empire, don't be surprised if I won't answer your diplo very soon.
I have told Stalin what I want my orders to be while I'm gone. See you on thursday or friday!

Top Bottom