• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Neo Nes VII : Blut Und Ehre

The Austrian empire was growing. The empire had grown alot. It now could produce alot more food for its people. But there still remained the problem of resources. The people wanted more. Also the people were begenning to want more out of life than just farming. Many were going to *schools* to learn about the world.

Orders:
5 pp for education
7 pp for econ
expand twoard the med sea again, and twoard the Balkans again.

King Genec looked out on his kingdom.
Alexander, his nearest friend, and music student was standing beside him. "Genec, what is it?" He asked. Genec had become more and more restless lately, and less of his jolly self. "Other people." Genec said. "Other people out there." "Barbarians. Barbarians the people call them." "Ah yes." said Alexander. "Is it not a pity?" "No. It is a problem,"said Genec. "Milord Pudelevski?" said a voice behind him. "Ah, what is it now?" "Miss Susanna would see you. She said... She thinks she has an idea." " Ah, Susanna." Said Genec. "If you will, Alexander?" "Oh yes, do go, Genec. I'm really curious now. What are you doing?" " Oh no, my friend. That is a secret. A great one. I will see you later then?" "Oh yes," said Alexander distractedly, his thoughts already wandering. "Yes go."

Orders:
Expand
5 pp on army
5 pp on ecomomy

Edit: Ooops. Sorry, forgot.

Story later

Order
Grow military 7
grow econ 5

Britons-

Create 1st army 5pp
Upgrade economy 5pp
1pp banked

Orders:
Grow economy twice.

ORDERS
-Upgrade my economy 2 times

UPDATE 2 - 650 BC.

GREECE DISCOVERS BRONZE
Greece is the first civilization to arrive at the bronze age (tech level 5), the polish are on the verge of getting there too if their nation also spends cash on education, the rest of the world are dont seem to be too interested in technology.

EGYPT, MOST POWERFUL ECONOMY.
The Egyptians, a commercial civilization has become the richests of the world, however she remains weak militarily.

WONDERS THAT CAN BE BUILT!!-
The Augean Stables-
requirements-
level 5 technology.
75 production points (only 60 for industrius civs)
effects- ????

The Colussus
requirements-
level 5 technology.
effects- ????

The Great Piramid
requirements-
Level 5 technology
effects- ????

The Hanging Gardens
requirements-
level 5 technology
effects- ????

REMINDER ABOUT WONDERs:
Any nation that meet the requirements can start to build the wonder, to complete it, you must invest the production points it needs, if the piramids require 75 production points, you must spend some or all of your production points until you complete it.
if the wonder is completed before you do, half of the money invested will return to you in random forms. (no cant switch to another wonder, each must be started from scratched)

ROMANIA- AUSTRIA HAVE COMMUNICATIONS.
EGYPT-GREECE HAVE COMMUNICATIONS.

ORDERS
-Raise economy 3 times

REMINDER TO EVERYONE.
You cant bank your production points (not until currency tech exists)
you cant put in your orders where to expand unless you are an expansionist civ.

**CATALUNYA - Spacetrvler
Capital- Alacant
Industrius
GNP:13 Production Points
Education Level: 1
Happynes: (5/10)
Army:
1)-(1)(1)(1)(1)
Navy:
1)-(2)(1)(1)(1)
Resources & Luxuries
Dye +1 economy

My first order is to search for any other nations around me...
Second order is, increase production by 2 (10 PP)
Third order is to throw the biggest festival in the known world, namely Cataluna. (3 PP)

Orders:
5pp to increase army
upgrade economy

Orders:
upgrade eco with as much GNP as possible
(i think that is up economy 3 times and bank 2)

Bitons - orders

5pp create army in the French penisula
5pp on economy

Top Bottom