UU: Baktrioi Agemata
Replaces Spearman
5 Strength
+25% city attack
+100% vs Mounted units

UB: Baktrian mint

Link to file DB: Baktrian Civ

[BtS Modular] Baktria

A special thanks to WYZ_sub10 for this sweet flag. Thanks must also go out to the guys over at Europa Barbarorum, in particular Teleklos Archelaou, who is one of their modders on the Greek factions and was a great help to me in picking a UB and some other historical information about the Baktrians that I did not have access to ( Wikipedia has only so much! :lol: ). As always all comments are welcome.

Update: Now updated for BtS with modular capabilities.
To run any of my modular files, you need to go into your BtS config file (My Docs/My Games/Beyond the Sword/Civ4Config.ini IIRC), and change
ModularLoading = 0
to
ModularLoading = 1
then install the file into your Beyond the Sword mods directory. The file is set up to run immediately so you dont need to create any folders. Then start up your game, go to advanced, then load a mod and select your mod. And it should work.

Great work Aranor! This has inspired me to start working on a rise of rome Europa Barbarorum mod. EB truly deserves to be made for Civilization 4.

Great work Aranor! This has inspired me to start working on a rise of rome Europa Barbarorum mod. EB truly deserves to be made for Civilization 4.

Yea I agree! :D I have had this done for a while now but was too lazy to upload it. But when the 0.81 release of EB came out the other week I got back into that and remember I had this to release. So I got out my Warlords cd to test it and make sure all was ok before ziping it up and uploading it. I have several other civs planned to be made from EB. But they may take a while to do, as I am currently working through a most exciting campaign in EB right now! :lol: So I dont know when I'll be getting back to modding on civ. Probably in a month or so. But next up will be the Selucids.
Hope you enjoy this one! :goodjob:

That's a pretty cool cape on that Baktrioi Agemata:goodjob:

Thanks. I used the Cape from the Eagle warrior by Sepamu92. It just resized and recoloured. Personally I wanted to use the Great engineer cape, but I could never get it to attach properly. Glad you like it though :D

I don't think you can use the "+1 Commerce from Engineer in all Cities" its going to stack with EVERY building the player makes and they will get huge commerce bonus from every engineer. I've created a mod in that produces a localized "this city only" type effect which sounds like more what your looking for. You would need to use my CCCP DLL and new XML schemas though.

If you wish for more civs from that game please contact me and I will attempt to make them as I have time. However I would suggest if you do wish to make a EB mod for warlords that you do speak with the guys over at EB, if not the their permission, then for their technical experience and knowledge of this time in history, and particularly the factions involved.;)

I tried making a civ and failed miserably. I tried with Babylonia. And no offense, but it's spelled 'Bactria'.

I tried making a civ and failed miserably. I tried with Babylonia. And no offense, but it's spelled 'Bactria'.

no offense taken, but the source i used spells it this way, and the source is incredibly reliable, so this way it stays.:p

Baktria is more accurate because it stays closer to the actual Greek. For example, we spell it Seleucid, but a more accurate way would be Seleukid.

The Download link for BTS does not appear to be working, sadly.

Top Bottom