New Civilopedia Section: Routes

I have done something new.
I deleted the game
Reinstalled Civ BTS,
Reinstalled RoM: AND
(but NOT in MyGames .... / MOD
I have put it in the folder of the Game's executable, in ... / Mod)
updated to Modrev. 1079

and now the Sevopedia is broken, even BEFORE ---> I mean on the cover, without starting to play

aaaargh

It has been fixed, alone !!, without doing anything!

(I only passed the ccleaner)

again the Index works, before loading the game

Making all the Routes display in the Routes page, and not break the index, that may be a C problem. What it looks like also needs to be done, is defining a civilopedia page for Routes. There isn't one. Clicking Cart Path does nothing because there never was anything for it to do. Right now, CvPediaRoute is just a name. This is a Python problem.

To let Cart Path load a help page, and the other Routes when I get them into the list, you have to produce a python module named CvPediaRoute that has a class named CvPediaRoute which at least has a function named interfaceScreen(self, iRoute) that will put the data you want. By module I mean what a python file imports with an import statement. You can base all your information on the same thing written for the Sevopedia page. The class constructs on CvPediaRoute(self, main) just like the Sevopedia one. The function I mentioned is the only contractual behaviour, and it looks like that function is responsible for cleaning up when it starts, with a call to main.deleteAllWidgets() . But you have to use the display dimensions that work for the Civilopedia.

This is still priority two for ever fixing this bug. Priority one is ... demystifying how the pedia manages to work at all, with all the... I don't even know what to term the logical gaps I found in my investigation.

:borg:

Top Bottom