New Role? Define an Existing one

BCLG100

Music Master
I think we need to establish who must post the polls for elections for future reference, Should an existing position post the polls or should a new position be created to do so? I appreciate i should have brought this up in the 'what positions do we want thread'

In my opinion if an existing position is meant to post the polls i believe it should be the team captain, simply because that person wont be running every term.

If we are to create a postition i think it should be like the censor we have in the demogame, who posts election polls and posts polls which dont come under the other leaders juristiction.

Anyways just what ive been thinking, feel free to discuss if you want :)

Well Article V section 6 part a) states "the position of a citizen has no bearing on how official a poll is" Of course we can always change it

I don't see why it would matter who posts a poll as long as it has all relevant options. but whatever

well im not too bothered on who posts a poll just so long as someone does post it, which is why i felt we should establish this so polls that need to be posted actually get posted :)

Top Bottom