NEW SCENARIO - the RAPE of Nations

Nice Touch of Danish History BKA, sorry but there was only room for the five biggest colonizers.

Thought so, it's just that us Danes have to hold on to what little imperialism we have done as tight as possible. :crazyeye:

Great looking scenario. :goodjob:

You mean Greenland?

Originally posted by kobayashi

BTW willem, what do you think of the release version compared to the early trial version?

:( I haven't finished my first turn yet because I'm working on a little thing myself, but I'll let you know ;)

Kobayashi! You are my new hero!!! :thumbsup:

The copyright act is a wonder of the world!!!! :D

R.III

Originally posted by EmuGod
You mean Greenland?

I think he means the three present US Virgin Is., a colony on the Ivory Coast, Greenland, Iceland, The Faeroe Is., and Tarangambadi in East-India. :goodjob: :D Right, BKA? ;)

Oh, and Kobi, great border idea! :goodjob:

Originally posted by Richard III

The copyright act is a wonder of the world!!!! :D

R.III

If you have the time, look through the description of everything. I spent an eternity putting in all the entries.

Attachments

• trscreen6.gif
    trscreen6.gif
    93.1 KB · Views: 231
Great Scenario! Just got it......... but also been getting a-lot of errors lately..........

when ever try to start the scenario, it crashes with a box that says :

SMEDS Application Error
Error : ERR_MEMALLOCFAILED
File D:\Ss\Smeds32\Pcmem.cpp
Line 76

Stack Trace not yet available in WIN32

Must only be my machine........ any ideas?

thanks!

Originally posted by doen1000
Great Scenario! Just got it......... but also been getting a-lot of errors lately..........

when ever try to start the scenario, it crashes with a box that says :

SMEDS Application Error
Error : ERR_MEMALLOCFAILED
File D:\Ss\Smeds32\Pcmem.cpp
Line 76

Stack Trace not yet available in WIN32

Must only be my machine........ any ideas?

thanks!

are you using MGE patched to the highest version?

I think he means the three present US Virgin Is., a colony on the Ivory Coast, Greenland, Iceland, The Faeroe Is., and Tarangambadi in East-India. Right, BKA?
RIGHT! :cool:

A quick question Kobayashi (I haven't had a chance to play it yet)...Why would the human(s) want to "colonise" the terrain? What is the advantage? Presumably not financial, as you cover that in trade...What would be the problem with not doing it?

Also, are hills and other special terrains "colonisable" in this sense?

Originally posted by Patient English
A quick question Kobayashi (I haven't had a chance to play it yet)...Why would the human(s) want to "colonise" the terrain? What is the advantage? Presumably not financial, as you cover that in trade...What would be the problem with not doing it?

Also, are hills and other special terrains "colonisable" in this sense?

There are two advantages - think of colonization as transforming plains to grassland.

When the green land is colonized, there is a reasonable chance that the regular grassland mineral bonus will appear. Also, blue land will provide 4 food when irrigated while green land will only provide 3.

This stops the Heathen population from exploding too fast since they start 20x bigger than any of the humans. Also it reduces their rate of production so they don't churn out units like hot cakes. I sincerely doubt anyone can win without colonizing land.

Top Bottom