New Stargate Mod Atlantis, and SG1

stargate

• airport as stargate

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • railroad as stargate

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
From the sounds of it you, your poll is no good, you have already gone post goa'uld. Good luck with that though.

atomicshockwave said:
Not realy, thay sent the team to atlantis before the Goa'uld were beaten.

Not to push this point too far, but there was a trust operative on Atlantis, and I believe he WAS a Goa'uld...the Capt of the Daedalus if Im not mistaken...

on top of that if I remember correctly the Atlantis thing happened in Season 8 of SG-1...and even if Im wrong it was Season 9(or even late 7)...which all had continued appearances by the Goa'uld...(tho one was working for the Oreye(I still dont know how to spell it))

The Goa'uld arent GONE, just not heavily involved in the plot line...there are still random wandering Goa'uld out there, and who is to say with Anubis gone, they arent building their strength in hiding?...

I bumped into this mesh earlier today, perhaps it could be used as a "city unit" (immobile unit on the location of blank city graphics)?

I also found a Wraith dart, puddle jumper and Bjorn promised to give me the Al'Kesh... I can start working on these very soon, but I'm not too sure about the weapons...

OMG...The Al'Kesh is being considered again?...YES!!!!!!!!!!!

The attacks are simple...it has a "staff blast" attack...the teardrop shaped things like every other Goa'uld shoots(yellow), from the places indicated with yellow circles...and it bombs with 6 with "starlike clusters" they look exactly like photon torpedos from StarTrek Next Gen, but they are white...they are fairly tightly clustered, and they are dropped in rapid sequence(not all at once)

The puddle Jumper has no weapons as far as I know...I could be wrong, but if possible, Id like to see an alternate fortify, where it cloaks(the version SG-1 finds, (the time ship)has a cloaking device(as well as a time travel device...seemed like they were grasping for straws on that one)

interesting side note, I found a site where trekkies were compairing ST to SG and saying that SG-1 stole all their plots from STtos and Next gen...wish I had thought to save the site...but if you are a ST fan, and you watch SG you will see the obvious plot similarities in several episodes, although Im not sure that cant be said for EVERY sci-fi show...I mean there are only a million ST episodes, not counting the what, 11 movies?...

I never stopped considering it, I was just busy making other stuff... :p

About the weapons, I was mainly talking about the dart. The jumper has drone missiles I think. Anyone interested in that "Atlantis unit" or not?

Edit: I can email it, but you can find it yourself in www.scifimeshes.com

I think I can make all three tomorrow evening... Unless you want to make them Atomic?

Cloaks would make them kinda hard to see...

I never claimed to know nada about atlantis...just the little I have bothered to watch...I dont really like that show, the characters are kinda cheesy

@Flamand, I just meant for the fortify...and forgive my ignorance, I thouhgt that much like the Jaffa units(any chance they are on your extended "To Do" list??), that the SG ships were swept under the rug as such...Thanx bucket loads for any you may complete...(even if they are Atlantis units)...

as far as the city, if its for a static city graphic, I can make it from that pic, but the scale wont be right no matter how you do it...Atlantis is HUGE...
[edit] Flamand, thats brilliant, I had never thought about a static unit atop a blank city graphic...kinda complicated, but it would make for larger city graphics...Wowza, I likes it...

I try to limit the humanoids on my unit list to an absolute minimum... those are so complicated to get it all right...
For Atlantis I wanted to propose a real unit, much like this one: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=68659

ps: Atlantis IS cheezy, but my wife likes it... :)

Top Bottom