New Unit: Eastern Horse Archer

Kryten,

Nice unit! I have been using it, with identical stats as the horseman, with availability to all civs. But I think, because of it's similarity to the Babylonian Bowman, that I will make it a Babylonian "flavour unit" to replace the Horseman.

Very nice work.

Originally posted by {virus}
u dumb ****s the iroquois mounted warrior uses a ****en bow u morons

what is your problem? You're so insecure you need to slag off other ppl's achievements to feel proud in your self?

It won't work for me! I unzipped all the files into a new folder in the art/units section, and the civilopedia entry works fine. However, when I go to make the unit, I go to icon 66 and there is nothing but the picture of the leader. I followed the instructions exactly, help please! :(

[edit]Erm, never mind, I forgot to copy the units_32 file over, oops :o [/edit]

Originally posted by {virus}
u dumb ****s the iroquois mounted warrior uses a ****en bow u morons

Attachments

• horses_arse.gif
    horses_arse.gif
    43.5 KB · Views: 557
Arrrr! I was happy and thought Sandris made a new unit - and now this. A world record bump.

This is really annoying.

Arrrr! I was happy and thought Sandris made a new unit - and now this. A world record bump.

This is really annoying.

... Not to mention that I very politely gave him the lowdown on "necro-threading" only yesterday! :trouble:

-Oz

This is really annoying.
And I thought Kryten was back into business :ar15: kill the bumpers !!! Anyway there was some funny stuff in this thread :rolleyes:

I was getting pretty excited about a new horse archer unit too! ...oh well, I still like Kryten's unit. The first custom unit for CivIII that I remember seeing in my life. Nostalgia... :)

Sorry folks, I never noticed the dates (and I just read Oz's first informative post on bumping). I'll make sure not to bump anything old anymore.

Top Bottom