New unit: Esperling (Terra) from FF VI (17 DEC 05)

Looks like a light indigo (bluish purple) to me. I had to shift it more towards blue to work right in Civ III (original color is too close to shadow colors).

It might be me.... I discovered during a High School Chemistry class experiment with a spectrometer that I can see low freq UV light... To whit, we were using the spectrograph to analyse the spectrum given off by Helium, and we were supposed to see a red and yellow band, but I was like, "Hey, Mr Lucas (the chemistry teacher), what are those three purple bands?" He said, "Oh, those are Ultraviolet, but you aren't supposed to be able to see them." Interestingly enough, there were two identical twins in the same class who could see 5 bands of UV wavelength emitted by the Helium gas.

And still, there is no pink in that FF VI ss that I can see. Purple, yes, pink no.

:bump:

Just posting this to let you know I've uploaded a new version (see first post for preview and download) that's closer to the original FF VI game looks of Terra in her human and Esper forms.

BTW, Micaelus' python script for unit rendering rocks! :band:

Well, as I mentioned before, in the original Final Fantasy game, she actually got naked when she transformed. :groucho:

Making such units, however, is against my religion, so I made sure all here naughty bits were covered up. :thumbsup:

Oh, and I'm also planning on making an all-human version as well as an all-esper version sometime in the relatively near future, however that will depend on how much time I have... I'd kind of like to get certain other projects, such as making a Viera Assassin, a Mithra Marine flavor unit for Windhurst, and probably most of the other Final Fantasy XI civs, as well as finishing up the Chocobo unit line (probably going to be my highest priority, since right now I have horse units as placeholders for 3 out of the 4 units in the line).

Nice job, Hikaro!:goodjob::)

PS. - Horsobo? :hmm:

:lol: Unfortunately, for the time being, yes.... I'm going to be making a Chocobo Rider (armed with spear or summat), a Chocobo Cavalry (armed with a saber or gun and riding a GREEN chocobo), and a Chocobo Dragoon (armed with a rifle and riding a BLACK chocobo).

Well, as I mentioned before, in the original Final Fantasy game, she actually got naked when she transformed. :groucho:

Making such units, however, is against my religion, so I made sure all here naughty bits were covered up. :thumbsup:
That is too bad considering at civ scale it would not be that noticeable. Still a fine looking unit though.
:lol: Unfortunately, for the time being, yes.... I'm going to be making a Chocobo Rider (armed with spear or summat), a Chocobo Cavalry (armed with a saber or gun and riding a GREEN chocobo), and a Chocobo Dragoon (armed with a rifle and riding a BLACK chocobo).
Thats allot of Chocobo's I will be waiting to see them.

Top Bottom