New Unit: Macedonian Elephant (July 31, 2006)

I actually made a model with two people in the box and a rider, but I chose to do the human-less unit instead. First, I think it looks better without the people; the people were way too small to fit with the other units--worse than the cannon guy. Second, it fits with the Firaxis War Elephant better.

So, I wouldn't look for a newer version of this unit with people.

Hallo Utahjazz
Can you upload the props for this elephant unit ?
I will produce a bigger version with 4 warriors in the box with an mahout with phrygian cap for my seleucidian nation. Also smaller ears for asian typ !

Thanks
H.Balck

@Yang Liu:

Learning how to thumbnail images would better serve both you and the rest of us. & repeating requests through multiple channels is more likely to get you ignored than helped.

Not to mention a 3 year bump. I also don't think requesting something is one of the prerequisites for thread-necroing.

Hallo Utahjazz
We produce a new game with battles original menpower included.
I work together with Alex (Sandris) with many of his units.
Now I work with Poser 7 and the textures of SilverKey3D's African Elephant and Noggin's Howdah Set 1 and 2. I thinks your elephants armour looks better for leleucidian indian elephants and looks better together with Sandris units on the battlefield.
We will produce diadochian elephant squadrons with 12 beasts in one unit for all mediterranian nations with african forest and indiantyps with different Mahouts (Indian, Numidian, Garamantian, Aethipian,, Phrygian Head etc.) and different warriors for Pyrrhus, Macedonian, Carthaginian, Ptolemee, secuecidian, indian, bactrian and also roman nation.

Thanks for your answer

@Yang Liu : Is this for Civ3 ? The previews show another game. Did you already try making units with Poser ? I mean finishing them with SBB, pEdit and so on (and test them in-game).
Maybe you should start your own preview thread instead of posting here. From what I've seen you have already made a good job with "cut'n'paste" units.

Hallo Utahjazz
Many Thanks for your upload !:)
Do you like to work with us ? We need many many more animations.
Our new game, the details we can discuss over email. I may spread no information and screens now in the Internet, but this game is better like the TOTAL WAR series. Greater battlefields, original menpower (more than 20000 men), over 3000 citys, villages - all tribes in an enormous map goes from Brittania to the Indus, from Maurentania to the South Ural Mountains, from Southscandinavia to Aethiopia. Included are over 95 different playable nations in 36 different cultures with own buildings, units, animated leaderheads etc.
The battlefields are over 800 Megapixel in size.

I hope you have interest to work on this with Alex, me and 2 programmers.

Thanks
Michael
e-mail: weinertweinertm@aol.com

Moderator Action: It's fine to request help & props. It's fine to work together on other games. Start a thread in appropiate forums, handle it by PMs or emails, or at other sites. This is moving too far away from the purpose of this thread, as well as the whole Civ 3 C&C forum. I hope that's clear enough, while still being polite. ;)

Moderator Action: It would also be better if you avoid deceiving people into believing Sandris is working with you.
Ummm, Steph...
Sandris said:
Hi ! :)

Yang Liu has requested the right to use my units for his game projects and some help on how to use Poser, my unit stuff, graphics etc.
I gave him permission to use them and I have sent him some of my Poser stuff. Any other forms of my participation on any game projects are not taking place.

The same help will be provided to any Civ3 fanatic, if such help would be requested. :)

At the present time everything is OK with Yang Liu. Thank you very much for your care, I appreciate that a lot. ;)

Top Bottom