New Unit: Yellow Submarine

Orthanc

Shipwright
"We all live in a yellow submarine..." well now you can!

Definately my most humourous unit so far, featuring a funny Fidget A. Just a note ahead, the preview animation has horrid quality, the animations look significantly better in FLICster.

I'm not entirely sure how useful this thing could be, I gave it a torpedo for it's attack so that it's at least available, you'll definately have to be a little creative in implementing this.

Have fun! Here's da file:

Yellow Submarine

Attachments

• Yellow SubmarineFidgetB.gif
    Yellow SubmarineFidgetB.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,678
very great. i can't download it now, but i will as soon as i get home. if anyone else has some beatles units, post them in the yellow submarine thread (in my sig)

muffins said:
Brilliant unit! I especially like the attack animation. :thumbsup:

Now we just need some Blue Meanies to fight the sub with. Very good unit.

Very cute. Refreshing, actually. :D

I can't believe it, this sub might actually fit as a Dwarven submarine in my mod :eek: . Could I trouble you to possibly post a preview of the attack.

No problem, it's a lower quality than the actual flic, but here it is, basically just a torp being launched from the bottom of the hull.

Thanks for considering my unit!

Attachments

• Yellow SubmarineAttack.gif
    Yellow SubmarineAttack.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 3,020
Perfect! This is definitly going in the mod :goodjob: . Thanks for a great unit Orthanc :worship: .

I just replaced Englands regualr submarine with this one and gave it one extra defense and one extra movement.

I love it!

I had a brainstorm. This submarine will be used for the Canadian Navy! Especially the Western Canadian navy. There are three yellow submarines in West Edmonton Mall, y'know. ;)

Top Bottom