New Version - July 18th (7/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hordes of barbarian zeppelins in my current game, pretty ridiculous.

The ideology pressure bug is making things reasonably challenging.

Resolved! Ignore below post.

Japan's UA isn't triggering for me, on the first promotion. I got the +7/+7 early in the game, but some time around the classical era (not sure exactly when) I stopped getting yields from the first promotion. Or at least I stopped getting a notification of bonus yields.

Bug, or is there an additional rule I didn't notice?

Edit: I got the +7/+7 for the unit's second promotion.

Edit2: Yields begin at 2nd promotion, as I now understand.

Last edited:
the ideology dissident bug is still there. my tourism output is the highest, everything going well and suddenly the population wanted to change from autocracy to freedom and then back to autocracy again all happening in one turn. and im ended up with just two tenets after already unlocking 8 of them. very frustrating and a game breaking bug imo

I really hate to rant but I absolutely dislike how defensive pacts are playing out currently. Everyone is going to war with other civs that have been friends with them since the start of the game. Cancelling research agreements and then holding grudges against each other. I never feel safe with getting a DP anymore as I know that it will eventually backfire and I will have the biggest armies coming after me because of some mix up between a DP with another civ. I would love to see defensive pacts have some requirements, such as being friends with them first, or only having a certain number of DP available, or better yet; have the AI actually take the DP into consideration ("If I declare war on this civ I will also declare war on this and that civ, and that civ is my friend so I won't")

I really hate to rant but I absolutely dislike how defensive pacts are playing out currently. Everyone is going to war with other civs that have been friends with them since the start of the game. Cancelling research agreements and then holding grudges against each other. I never feel safe with getting a DP anymore as I know that it will eventually backfire and I will have the biggest armies coming after me because of some mix up between a DP with another civ. I would love to see defensive pacts have some requirements, such as being friends with them first, or only having a certain number of DP available, or better yet; have the AI actually take the DP into consideration ("If I declare war on this civ I will also declare war on this and that civ, and that civ is my friend so I won't")

Being Friends wouldn't make them backfire any less. And the AI does take all that into consideration. If they don't make sense for you as a rule, then don't use them -- they're definitely the poster children for blowback.

I am having trouble. I'm becoming frustrated. The game crashes.
Turn number 110 151, 236, 219, 186, 176, 142.

These crashes are all happening after I downloaded the latest community patch on 7/23/17

It was crashing just as often before I loaded the newest version.

I keep trying different leaders but that doesn't help. I'm playing level 1. I love what you have done to the game. It's much harder. I used to plat levels 7 and win and 8 and loose.

I only have the following mods being used
Community Patch, community balance overhaul (v 13) city state diplomacy,mod for cbp ( v27)' C4DF – CDP (ver 11), more luxuries – CBO addition (5-14b), (6a) community balance overhaul.

Please help!

I am having trouble. I'm becoming frustrated. The game crashes.
Turn number 110 151, 236, 219, 186, 176, 142.

These crashes are all happening after I downloaded the latest community patch on 7/23/17

It was crashing just as often before I loaded the newest version.

I keep trying different leaders but that doesn't help. I'm playing level 1. I love what you have done to the game. It's much harder. I used to plat levels 7 and win and 8 and loose.

I only have the following mods being used
Community Patch, community balance overhaul (v 13) city state diplomacy,mod for cbp ( v27)' C4DF – CDP (ver 11), more luxuries – CBO addition (5-14b), (6a) community balance overhaul.

Please help!
Did you follow installation guide? Check requirements (version, DLC, operating system), and beware other mods from Steam, specially EUI.

Thanks, that's excellent. Are we supposed to get a taxation screen, or is it something the master initiates somewhere? That wasn't quite clear to me.

If you're using Enhanced UI, there's a Vassal menu somewhere among the top-right buttons. Idk how to get it using normal UI.

If you're using Enhanced UI, there's a Vassal menu somewhere among the top-right buttons. Idk how to get it using normal UI.
In that scroll droplist or whatever it's called.

I saw at the enhanced user interface thread that VP uses its own version of it? Does that mean I shouldn't update EUI and let VP handle it?

Are there any plans to let you rebase your aircraft onto your vassal's cities? Makes sense since you can do it on allied CSs, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom