New Version - November 13th (11/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone post a previous installer?? Of any version, i don't mind too much. Cause i can't play with this one for the CTDs in The first turns of Game... Thanks:)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Not sure what it does exactly but it seems to have changed all the yield icons to food. And then it all crashed anyway at turn 20 :(

Not sure what it does exactly but it seems to have changed all the yield icons to food. And then it all crashed anyway at turn 20 :(

The food yield icons are related to the LUA folder - you should delete it from the CP folder.

Edit: this is true if you use CBP alongside CP. Don't delete LUA if you're using only the latter. :)

Still getting an early crash, as well as an odd visual bug that makes all tile yields, when viewed from a city screen, look like food.

Save and logs attached, if it helps.

EDIT: missed above when I made my post. Delete the LUA folder might help? What I did was delete the existing "Community Patch" folder and replace with this one - was that wrong?

Attachments

• QuickSave.Civ5Save
    894.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Logs.zip
    48.6 KB · Views: 47
missed above when I made my post. Delete the LUA folder might help? What I did was delete the existing "Community Patch" folder and replace with this one - was that wrong?

yes, you need to delete the lua from the new CP folder and then do exactly what you did- should make a difference. i havnt had a chance to try it yet myself tho

Using 11/15 CP

Update

I've detected that the offender in my game is Carthage, after deleting all their units with IGE the CTD is avoided.

Attachments

• CvMiniDump.rar
    17.1 KB · Views: 77
Still no crashes here. Just wanted to let you know not everybody is crashing. Have played well past 200 turns multiple times.

Still no crashes here. Just wanted to let you know not everybody is crashing. Have played well past 200 turns multiple times.

Maybe you are just not hitting the "right" conditions, and many of us have. The problem is we don't know what those "right" conditions are, someone may have linked the crashes to a specific civ, or maybe a specific type of civ... so consider yourself lucky so far, but that the build is broken, no doubt... not the fault of anyone, mind you, it happens, but we will not help G and Ilteroi fix it by trying to disregard those who have problems as something like a "minority"...

Not saying you did that with your comment, but I can feel the attitude in some other comments, and I mention it here...

Sure, here is the Oct 29th version, incl. EUI:

http://www.filedropper.com/cpp

I believe this is the version where city states behave normally (no allegiance lock during war).

Many thanks man, this is the version to play until the crash is fixed, which may take some time if I judge by the initial reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom