New World Setup Screen

Heniu

Chieftain
"New World Setup Screen" is a set of graphic files changing the view of world setup screen [after clicking on the New Game button in the main menu] in the Civilization III game. Original pictures made by game authors are replaced by prettier and more interesting graphic files. These files are compatible with the basic version of the game, and also with both expansion packs - Play The World and Conquests.

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    155.8 KB · Views: 877
  • New World Setup Screen.zip
    301.8 KB · Views: 323
well, I made these pictures with some nice tools, but I haven't heared about any computer terrain generator that is able to generate animals ;)

refreshingly good! a little more anti-aliasing on the Klimate one would have been even better.

hIdDeN_eViL said:
welcome to CFC
nice!!

O'm sorry I forgot to welcome everyone, it was my first post on this forum but it just run out of my head... :rolleyes:

HELLO EVERYONE :) :beer:

i spend some time making the gfx, but your comments are so nice that I really don't regret spending my time on it, you're very satisfying, thanks... :)

I wish you welcome to and to bring us good things for Civ in the future and you did great job on making this :goodjob:

Sorry for replying to myself, but I went ahead and modded the map files. :mischief:
See the .jpg for a preview.

Attachments

• AdditionalWorldSetupFiles.zip
    312.8 KB · Views: 172
  • ChooseYourWorld.jpg
    ChooseYourWorld.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 238
These are indeed quite nice. If you're using a program like Bryce, you could actually import animal models to put in your scenes.

Maybe I'll make some animals and then C&P them in if somebody wants it... what kind of animals? :hmm:

deer, polar bears, cows, giraffes, antelopes? add a few people in maybey? there is a "skin" for lack of a better term that looks like metal that has some great pictures.

Top Bottom