Next civ video after Norway

What civ we'll see in the next First Look video?

• Arabia

Votes: 60 18.9%
  • Greece / Athens / Sparta (Gorgo or Pericles)

Votes: 17 5.4%
  • Poland

Votes: 12 3.8%
  • Rome

Votes: 68 21.5%
  • Russia

Votes: 96 30.3%
  • Sumeria

Votes: 63 19.9%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firaxis is probably laughing their asses off at our anguish and broken F5 keys in not getting a First Look video today... At least we have confirmed that the developers feed on the tears of the community.

I'm going to delude myself into thinking they're just saving up to release all the rest of the leaders at once really soon... I mean, we're only 5 weeks from release...

Maybe they had prepared to show Arabia and at last second realised that it would be a bad timing with 9/11 or maybe they just want to tease us? :(

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

So... no milk today?

"No milk today, it seems a common sight
But people passing by don't know the reason why

How could they know just what this message means?
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LesWfbkJJlQ

The poll and thread doesn't specify a date.

After what they did to Ash in Kalos League iam really mad with pok companie....anyway iam gonna press five times F5 before go to bad just to make sure:D

Gorgo is Pericles' Alola form, I guess? :lol:

Nah, She's Civ 6 Lunaala. Civ 6 will come in two versions: Spartan Ruby and Athenian Sapphire. To obtain the opposite leader you'll need to trade...or buy both versions.

I apparently missed closing time for the poll, but I hope we get a vid tomorrow. Given the numerous Arabic/Islamic historic anniversaries this week, I hope Firaxis showcases Arabia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom