Next Fantasy War (BtS)

I am going to put together a Demon civ, and i need a great flag for the civ i have two in mind, but if anyone wants to offer a pic, feel free to post, thx, here are the two i am thinking of, what do you like the best, or yours?

I need pics of supposed Leaders also, thx.

Hope everyone likes the Wraith civ (for StarGate Atlantis fans).

a demon civ...best pics for the flag...

there nuff said...

HEY I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR BIG PROJECT, I KNOW XML...</sarcasm>

I dont have any pics yet, and using alot of, well alot of different kinds of units, zombies, ghost, a marine disgruntled worker, shade, and i have a demon set i found that has more or less this kind of 128.dds:

EDIT: I changed the Demon civ to The Possessed Civ.

Oh...that doesn sound very demonic...Maybe have that civ be an undead civ instead of demons. The leader can be a lich, a zombie lord or even a powerful necromancer.

I already have an Undead civ, and a Chaos Civ. OK your suggestions then on what is demons???;) And remember i dont have spells involved here, since i dont know how to do them!!

For quick test i found little bug, here is pic:

By the way, mod was great. I love these mod were are lots of units. :D
Add more units to this mod, so it gonna be better. :)

Oh...that doesn sound very demonic...Maybe have that civ be an undead civ instead of demons. The leader can be a lich, a zombie lord or even a powerful necromancer.

Yeah, got to think about it more, and i changed the name to The Possessed.
Thx.:p

GyroLeader: Thx, i used the first graphics in the download area, and you got to use the second graphic d/l, fixed now, thx.;)

I need a name of an Alien invader Leader, that would go good with this MOD, i need ideas, and also, would be nice if someone could think of some names of cities to go with it, thx.

OK, if you have heard of Harry Turtledove, you will surely have heard of Atvar, the leader of the Race, a humanoid reptilian species which has an empire which consists of three planets (yes, really sad) and that attacks the Earth (which the Race calls Tosev-3 after their name for the Sun) in the middle of WWII. The Race is a species which technollogically evolves at a very slow pace, and all the species they have fought were the same. Since their last information about the Earth comes from a probe which landed on Earth in the 12th century, they believe that it'll be like having a walk around the country, but they are utterly surprised when they see humans have been able to evolve from an agricultural society to an industrial one who has much modern technology in less than 800 years, something that took them tens of thousands of years. Their inability to think fast on their feet turns out to be a major weakness that humans exploit as much as possible, and when they turn out to be easily addicted to ginger, which acts like a narcotic for them, many humans take advantage of this (in this AU, Otto Skorzeny, the SS boss, is able to trade a Race "landcruiser" (equivalent to our tanks) for a backpack of ginger). Many historical characters appear in the books (of course, Churchill, Roosevelt, Hitler and all those are among them, but also people like the Polish partisan Mordechai Anielewicz and the Foreign Ministers of the USSR and Nazi Germany, Molotov and Von Ribbentrop, who become the first humans to travel to space) and much of the story is centered around simple human and Race soldiers from all fronts (a Soviet female pilot, a German tank pilot, an American soldier...). Read it, you may like it.

P.S: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! YOU ARE THE FIRST NON-SPANISH PERSON WHO REALISES OF HOW IMPORTANT THE ALHAMBRA IS!!!! I KNOW THAT I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THIS MOD!!! (I am actually doing it right now!)

I love any of Turtledoves Alt History. Would make great additions to this awesome mod. Question, though. Has any one fixed the industrial CTD yet? I love this mod, but it crashes every time I get there and that is frustrating. NateDawg.

I love any of Turtledoves Alt History. Would make great additions to this awesome mod. Question, though. Has any one fixed the industrial CTD yet? I love this mod, but it crashes every time I get there and that is frustrating. NateDawg.

I need a saved game to look at, if anyone has one pls,;) put it in the thread here, thx, if you can figure it out the better, but if not, i will try ok, thx, PLS send saved game and which version you are playing as, and some details would be nice, thx?:p

and btw, thx for the nice comments.

I keep trying to get into the late part of the game, but darn it takes a long time to get there, (Yeah) been 50 hours and i am only half way thru the techs, (YEAH).

Hey, thanks for the quick reply. I attached a save from just a few turns before the crash. I'm playing version 008 for BTS. I don't know much about the actual process of modding; haven't been able to find anything obviously wrong. I'll still play this mod a bunch even with the crash, but I'll have to essentially play an early or a late half game. Still way worth it, but any help would be majorly appreciated. Thanks. NateDawg:)

Attachments

• Undead.CivBeyondSwordSave
    478.9 KB · Views: 84
Yeah, got to think about it more, and i changed the name to The Possessed.
Thx.:p

GyroLeader: Thx, i used the first graphics in the download area, and you got to use the second graphic d/l, fixed now, thx.;)

Could you give me link to fixed graphic, i can fix that myself if i have right graphics.

Or could you upload some kind patch what fixes that.

Hey, thanks for the quick reply. I attached a save from just a few turns before the crash. I'm playing version 008 for BTS. I don't know much about the actual process of modding; haven't been able to find anything obviously wrong. I'll still play this mod a bunch even with the crash, but I'll have to essentially play an early or a late half game. Still way worth it, but any help would be majorly appreciated. Thanks. NateDawg:)

OK i tried to get a crash but couldn't, i went 15-20 turns NO crash?:crazyeye:

OK let me say to everyone(i forgot to put it in the request before), when sending a saved game, PLS One turn before crash, thx.;)

Thought this was right before the crash. Tried it again and it turned out it was further than I thought. It crashed right at printing press tech, which I think would have been the first industrial age tech. I guess I could always try putting the ROMK tech files in the next fantasy war mod and see if replacing the tech folders fixes the problem. I am sorry to take your time.

Thought this was right before the crash. Tried it again and it turned out it was further than I thought. It crashed right at printing press tech, which I think would have been the first industrial age tech. I guess I could always try putting the ROMK tech files in the next fantasy war mod and see if replacing the tech folders fixes the problem. I am sorry to take your time.

Thats ok, but if you have that file (one turn before the crash), pls place it here, thx.

I fixed some memory saver setting and changed autosave to every two turns. Worked better for a while in the two scenarios with many fewer crashes. BUT playing the game on great plains now and I have crashed three times at this turn. Not sure what's going on. No message about the error, just that civ is having a problem and needs to shut down. If you get a chance to take a look I'd really appreciate it. Again, only bothering you because I LOVE this mod so much. I definately hope they add all the civs here; of course the bombard ment to the next version of the game.

Attachments

• Starwars.CivBeyondSwordSave
    269.8 KB · Views: 116
I fixed some memory saver setting and changed autosave to every two turns. Worked better for a while in the two scenarios with many fewer crashes. BUT playing the game on great plains now and I have crashed three times at this turn. Not sure what's going on. No message about the error, just that civ is having a problem and needs to shut down. If you get a chance to take a look I'd really appreciate it. Again, only bothering you because I LOVE this mod so much. I definately hope they add all the civs here; of course the bombard ment to the next version of the game.

OK i narrowed it down to the Wraith Civ, if you still want to play this game, just delete all the wraith for now, i cant figure out what part just yet, ok.:blush:

Top Bottom