NEXT LEVEL MOD: pack with all the CivArmy's civilizations

I thank Civarmy for his work.

I have to agree that I like adding new civs, one thats totally unbalanced (multiple UU issues ) or blatantly steals a LH and renames it to their leader (worse IMO than actually trying to do your own art ). I have more respect for the static 2d pictures/portraits than I do multiple copies of FDR and/or Genghis with a new name. Another reason, I think, for extra leaders is the designers want a certain combo available that fits their play style.

Also, with consolidation/collaboration theres some other advantages. Like OMG not another red civ. Thanks to these larger packs - Next Level by Civarmy and Superciv done by Lankou - It's well noted you are trying to squash civs color problem, nearly all the civs have their own 'shade' or hue.

Sorry if I start being annoying but I just can't wait until the next version of the mod will it be up soon??(Please say yes)

anjf said:
Sorry if I start being annoying but I just can't wait until the next version of the mod will it be up soon??(Please say yes)

shortage of time, I can't produce these days/weeks :cry: :cry: :cry: But I'll try to do what is almost finish soon (Next Level Mod 2, new Australian civ, Polish leaderheads...). I most go back to the work, sorry for the late friends :sad:

total newb with modpacks here. i usually jts play the game as it comes from the producer. anyway, i dl'ed this modpack because it sounded interesting, but i have no idea what to do with it now. can someone walk me through the procedure to install it into the game. it's ok to leave condescending instructions as if i were a five year old - whatever's easiest for both of us. thanks

namaste

hey CivArmy can u tell how 2 go abt making leaderheads

pls as i m working on making an improved indian civ

if u tell me i can make indian leaderheads which u can add in ur gr8 modpack

pls reply

Hey, CivArmy, I've modded other games before but kind of new on the whole Civ modding idea. I really like your work and specificly your leaderheads, don't take offesne but there are some things that I think i could contribute with once I get familiar with how to put stuff in the game. I'm pretty good with graphics so what i'm talking abaout is I could contribute like UU buttons, UU graphics and that flag buttons. Let me know if you would be interested with me making some stuff and what civs I should work on. I'm reading some tutorials as I speak to try to try to figure out how to get stuff in and out of the game for edit. Not to brag, but I'm pretty good in photoshop so I want to try to help this mod as much as I can. So let me know, really wanna help make this great mod greater, cheers man.

Civarmy, great work! Question: Do you program the leaders with unique personalities as well as the traits? Whatever the hidden aspects are that make Tokugawa such a badass isolationist and Hatty such a joy to be around.

Impi Button, can still be changed, what do you guys think?

Tried to distinguish it from the skirmisher as much as possible.

That Impi button looks cool, I hope CivArmy will use it

I love the mod, and use it all the time. Any possibility that you could add the Confederate States, Hawaii, and Texas as civs to the mod?

Awesome mod... the new civs are great... I still miss some civs, like Bizantines, Austro-hungarian Empire and Prussia, but, hey, this is my opportunity to make them by myself.

...However, the mod is so good and the civs so fantastic that I would like to play against more than 17.

Is there the possibility to increase the number of enemies above 17?.
Can I increase the size of the map (to accomodate more civs)?
Anyone know how to decrease the resources (not how many resources the game provides, but how many times each resource appears)?

...I am anxious about version II...

anj said:
fThat Impi button looks cool, I hope CivArmy will use it

the icone is cool :goodjob: I'll use it.

TribeTime26 said:
Bump? CivArmy u around?

I am here when I can, I continue with that problem of short time :( , I expect its better soon :)

bryan_buss said:
I love the mod, and use it all the time. Any possibility that you could add the Confederate States, Hawaii, and Texas as civs to the mod?

If I produce these civis I can add them, this mod just uses civis that have LHs mine :)

crolador said:
Awesome mod... the new civs are great... I still miss some civs, like Bizantines, Austro-hungarian Empire and Prussia, but, hey, this is my opportunity to make them by myself.

...However, the mod is so good and the civs so fantastic that I would like to play against more than 17.

Is there the possibility to increase the number of enemies above 17?.
Can I increase the size of the map (to accomodate more civs)?
Anyone know how to decrease the resources (not how many resources the game provides, but how many times each resource appears)?

...I am anxious about version II...

I don't know if it is possible increase the number of civis, but I hope it is. BTW, good suggestions of civis ;)

How long do you think until your next release, in this mod or another?

ps it doesn't matters which mod it is i am lookin forward to it.

anjf said:
How long do you think until your next release, in this mod or another?

ps it doesn't matters which mod it is i am lookin forward to it.

I don't want create expectative, but I expect release this mod soon :cool:

a great mod desearves to win a big outdoor :D

Hey, GREAT MOD CivArmy i like the NextLevelMod, Cause i can play with civilizations like Babylon, Carthago, wich i missed in CIV4.

I want to ask you some questions:

Could you add Hittite Empire, Minorian Civilization, Assyiran Empire and Celtic Civilizaiton?

How and with wich programm do you make those great Leaderheads?

I've made an szenario wich is for NextLevelMod, would you like to try it?

And i hope next Version of NextLevelMod is comming out soon...!!

One more question: Do you fixed already the proplem with those white flag? i fixed it by myself. do you got already an fixed verion to download?

Attachments

• Antikes Mittelmeer - NextLevelMod.zip
    26.8 KB · Views: 124
Hi, people!

What about creating civilization of Grand Duchy of Lithuania. I think this country deserves to be among civilizations.

If you would have time check this info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Lithuania

I've opened a thread regarding this civilization.

I have no idea how to work out a civilization I mean graphics and programming, but I'm ready to help with info, chrachteristics of UU, leaders, names of cities, well, that sort of things.

Thank you for your attention;)

Top Bottom