1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Next turn: 1826 AD

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Game of Democracy II' started by Zwelgje, Feb 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leowind

Leowind Emperor

Thanks Civ1:D

Looks like a couple vet armor would probably do the trick, while we build up Howies for somebody else :mwaha:

2. TimTheEnchanter

TimTheEnchanter I...am...an Enchanter!

Since the greeks are researching democracy, I'd get a couple spies down there ASAP and buy the two non-capital cities to slow their research more. I wouldn't worry about them having Demo, but it'd be nice if they didn't have the chance to teach it to Persia. I haven't downloaded yet (3 1/2 days of shoveling snow...can't hardly lift my arms to the keyboard ;) ) but if I read correctly we're up around 18,000g which should be plenty to buy those cities even without sacking the capital. Then we can pulverize the capital too. Obviously if the capital falls this turn, that's even better.

3. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

Actually, now I'm kinda scared they have a fourth city in that unexplored area near Greece that's full of barbs. Are we sure there isn't a fourth city?

4. Zwelgje

Zwelgje Deity

Don't worry Octavian. Just check the foreign advisor. :D
    Next turn I'll bribe their two cities and then I will attack their capital. We have enough money so I'm not going to wait for Athens to fall.

5. Duke of Marlbrough

Duke of Marlbrough The Quiet Moderator Retired Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.