Night of the Werewolves XXVII: Night of Blood

Everyone, we need to stop doing this against the Butcher, for I am positive she is innocent! She admitted that she could convert people to werewolves during the night, but that is the only thing she can do, which means she can't kill anyone. I have also concluded that she is working alone, as she thought that Winston and I were her only wolf buddies, so there is no one else she could be working with. Also just now someone has come privately to me to tell me that they can cure her, though that person wishes to remain anonymous. Many have known the butch for many years, so cannot abandon her now in her time of need. She will be a great asset to this village if we can save her; it would be a bad idea to lynch her, when there are others that are much more likely to be working against this village. Like the mysterious Corn Farmer Tolis from whom we have not even heard anything.

She admitted that she could convert people to werewolves during the night, but that is the only thing she can do, which means she can't kill anyone.

"But how is this not a danger to the village?"

"Sepuku, the case against you is not good. Were you to be an asset to us and we were all making a big mistake here, I will compose a song in your honour. But as it looks now I don't think that will be the case.

! Perhaps our goodly Priest can bless us or rid us of this unholy taint and foul lick that seems to have befallen our goodly village?

I've heard rumours of something called an exorcism??

In Christian practice the person performing the exorcism, known as an exorcist, is often a member of the church, or an individual thought to be graced with special powers or skills. The exorcist may use prayers, and religious material, such as set formulas, gestures, symbols, icons, amulets, etc. The exorcist often invokes God, Jesus and/or several different angels and archangels to intervene with the exorcism.

Quite honestly it seems to be an abuse agaist Sucellus who was created as the God of Nature and Growth.

These Christian practices i'm sure will anger the Gods and bring the wrath of the archangles apon us.

However, we could tie him up in the church and sprinkle holy water on him, maybe the Gods will favour him and release him from his alleged curse. then again maybe i'll be performing another funeral tomorrow. Sadly we have only paupers graves left, unless there are a few willing peoples to dig a new one for him - seems like alot of people would be ready to help in that respect :lol:

Do we know that the mayor was killed by a werewolf? Until she kills, I am reluctant to slay someone because of a curse that is on them, especially if there may be a cure. I am a bit disturbed that I have been letting a wolf slay my sheep all these years, but perhaps this is her way of sublimating worse urges. For now, I say let Sepuku live, although as things are going at the moment, she seems to be living up to her name. Seeing as our people have such blood-lust on their minds that they feel the need to kill, let it be the old woman Chandrasekhar, at least her life will be shortened by less than another's. Judging by her lack of activity, she's clearly already senile

The lumberman walks through the village as he's searching for the miller, when he finds him he walks up to the man and says:

Frozen in Ice, it's very nice that someone is able to kill her but how do we know that she is actually healed? We need to know for sure, doesn't help that the healer wishes to remain anonymous. Although I can understand why. Besides, her ability to convert is an extremely dangerous one on its self.

The day didn't start out camly. It didn't take long before accusations started flying back and forth. The butcher seems to have picked up the most accusations, primarliy for being a werewolf, however a few others got votes as well, largely due to their absence from the discussion.

The Storm was still raging heavily. Despite this most people went to the priests abode to see off the mayor. The priest himself had a few things to say:

Priest said:
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to mourn the passing of our Mayor, he was a good man, husband and possibly father. The force ran strong in him, a force that is all around us. I will not keep you long, if I may, I will read a short sermon which is shows us there is indeed hope after death.

Once Mulcarn was vanquished, the seven pieces of the Sucellus' broken body were brought together in his tomb. Sucellus begged Arawn to let his return to life. To do this, he needed the Power of Life to be returned to creation. He also argued that this power was necessary if creation was to recover from the long winter. This was originally the Precept of Nemed, who had gifted it to Arawn when he chose to renounce his godhood and father the human race. Arawn abhorred the abuse of Life and (especially) Death magic that had occurred in the Age of Magic, and had sworn to himself never to return to creation, lest he again be used as a conduit that allowed dark sorcerers to create such abominations. He remained adamant in this resolve, and would not return with Sucellus no matter how much he was cajoled. He was convinced, however, to gift the Precept of Life to his fellow god, just as Nemed had to him. Sucellus took this precept and was resurrected, now as the God of Life. This fundamentally changed his personality, and he came to be seen by his fellow gods as a new Nemed, whom all the gods held in high regard. All the gods are honored to have him in their presence, and he alone among the good or neutral gods is welcomed as a guest even by Agares into Nyx itself, without warfare.

The Gods honour the Mayor, as do we. let us pray..;

After the short memmorial service, grim reality returned however, someone killed the mayor.

The tally of accusations against people are as follows:
Sepuku - Winston Hughes, BananaLee, Catharsis, Pinman, Renata, Kulko, z4ckdabeast, Seon, civplayah, Izipo, Stuck in Pi, J-man, D'Artagnan59, PaulusIII
Chandrasekhar - Autolycus
civplayah - sprig
Tolis - Frozen In Ice

Nightfall in roughly 25 hours (I am sorry for doing this update a bit early, most of the rest will hopefully be around the same time as the first one).

((Sorry for late reply everybody, my gf stayed the night last night and we kinda slept in late))

Fellow villagers!! Somebody has come to me with a cure!! They told me that if I can just get one more day to live then somebody will come and visit me during the night that has the cure!! Please, give me just this one chance to be rid of this affliction!! Please, give me this...and if it doesn't work, then what they plan to use will kill me anyways. Just please let me have this one chance to be one of you again!
And I have killed nobody...I couldn't, I wouldn't. Not after everything that has happened...especially not the poeple I count as family...

Fellow villagers!! Somebody has come to me with a cure!! They told me that if I can just get one more day to live then somebody will come and visit me during the night that has the cure!! Please, give me just this one chance to be rid of this affliction!! Please, give me this...and if it doesn't work, then what they plan to use will kill me anyways. Just please let me have this one chance to be one of you again!
And I have killed nobody...I couldn't, I wouldn't. Not after everything that has happened...especially not the poeple I count as family...

How do we know that the cure has been administered and worked?

Please people, I don't want this curse. I really don't. I have talked with some people about this cure and they believe that I am not the only one that doesn't wish to slay the townspeople. That there may be Vampires among us that wish us harm as well. Please, let us see if this cure can work as we might need it later. I want only to help the people that have helped raise me...I am not some pagan heathen that deserves to die like KingMorgan seems to believe. This was plagued upon me the same day my father was slain...I don't want any of the essence of his killer inside of me. Please, let me have a chance to be rid of this affliction...

My guess is, it won't work. How can you cure lycanthropy? And you won't even tell us who it is! I'll change my vote when I see it for myself.

I do not know. Maybe something big will happen when I am cured, I am not certain.
However, I do not even know who this curer is. I only know that I may be cured tonight.
As for attacking people, I haven't attacked anybody yet and do not plan on it anytime soon...I don't wanna hurt anybody...

Oh yes. Tell us the method which the so called "Healer" would use to cure you.

Edit: x-posted

So, you are saying that you were approached by someone who claimed to have a cure who didn't even bother to tell you his name? How is that possible?

Sounds like snakeoil to me.

Also just now someone has come privately to me to tell me that they can cure her, though that person wishes to remain anonymous.
That's all I know. That's it. I asked more about it but you can surly understand why they would not tell me civplayah.
I don't think that it would be good to even know who it is. The people that I have been talking with about my condition and the cure and such believe that I am not the only one stuck with a curse like this.
Have you heard of the Calabim Civplayah? The Vampire Lords? They believe that there could be one here among us and that their cure may be needed on more than just me. They think that they may need it use on some vampire spawn as well.

Top Bottom