Night of the Werewolves XXVII: Night of Blood

The historian has another puff of his cigarette and pulls his fedora down over his eyes in a hard-boiled fashion.

What I would love to know, little beef-lady, is why you have not answered the question put to you by the priest, KingMorgan. I am very interested to know the answer to this one, too. In fact, it is somewhat embarrassing that this religious prattler got to it before me, and here he attempts a smirk in KingMorgan's direction but ends up looking like he is having a stroke, but I guess there really is hope for everyone these days.

Winston Hughes claims that you were talking about converting someone tonight. Not just 'at some point' - tonight. And now you ask for one more night alive before you are 'cured'. Now correct me if I'm wrong, except I'm never wrong, so you needn't bother correcting me, but doesn't that mean that you would still have accomplished whatever evil deeds you set out to do?

Catharsis is right, this is not something that we can let pass.

The historian has another puff of his cigarette and pulls his fedora down over his eyes in a hard-boiled fashion.

What I would love to know, little beef-lady, is why you have not answered the question put to you by the priest, KingMorgan. I am very interested to know the answer to this one, too. In fact, it is somewhat embarrassing that this religious prattler got to it before me, and here he attempts a smirk in KingMorgan's direction but ends up looking like he is having a stroke, but I guess there really is hope for everyone these days.

Winston Hughes claims that you were talking about converting someone tonight. Not just 'at some point' - tonight. And now you ask for one more night alive before you are 'cured'. Now correct me if I'm wrong, except I'm never wrong, so you needn't bother correcting me, but doesn't that mean that you would still have accomplished whatever evil deeds you set out to do?

I do not believe so. I may have attacked somebody tonight, I may have held off for a week. However, as I understand it I will be cured tonight! I won't have the chance of attacking anybody!

Being cursed with this disease does not make me evil...maybe I can't control myself sometimes but I am still me...

As I understand it, once I am cured I will go back to being a normal villager. Frozen has pretty much confirmed that a cure will be coming so why would I infect another with this curse?...please...let me have this chance...

(Sorry for late 1st post, been afk)

Sepuku, you are a wolf, and apparently you can spread lycanthropy. We cannot afford to give you the chance to cure this affliction. Besides, everyone knows that the only suitable cure for a werewolf is a silver bullet.

Why are you people still stuck on the fact that Sepuku can spread lycanthropy? Now that she can be cured tonight there will be no need for her to bite anyone. She won't be spreading anything to anyone, I swear!

Please, there is a chance for me to be cured of this disease! I won't spread it to anybody! I will be cured! I know I am dangerous as I am but they are going to help me change that...I will be normal again!! Please!! I am on the brink of being saved from this curse...before the night is up, I will have attacked nobody and will never have to worry about it again. They will cure me or kill me with it. Either way, you guys benifit from giving me one more day. There is no draw back to this...if another comes up as cursed and myself slain, then there still is a cure out there. Anybody can be saved...please listen to reason here! Don't kill me for crimes that I have not commited nor that I will!

If Sepuku knows that she is going to become human and a normal villager, why would she give someone else lycanthropy when that could harm the group of normal villagers as a whole?

If Sepuku knows that she is going to become human and a normal villager, why would she give someone else lycanthropy when that could harm the group of normal villagers as a whole?

Exactly! I will be just me again, a normal villager and nothing else so why would I inflict this curse upon somebody tonight who may not have problems at all killing us?
I only wish to be normal again and this cure can help me...

What if the cure doesn't work!?! What if you're tricking us?

Hurry up. If you are cured before nightfall, I will change my vote.

Listen to yourself civplayah. I remember hearing that you were willing to give me a chance earlier to explain myself...you were willing to give me that much, why is it now that you have changed so much? You won't listen to anything that I say, you yell at me for not knowing who the person that can cure is and not telling you and everybody else when all that will do is get the curer killed by anybody else wishing us harm, and now you tell me that I have to be cured before nightfall or you will condem me to death. I assure you that if I had the cure in my possession, we would not be here becuase I would have used it last week when I was inflicted!

How does my word that I have been cured mean more than whats already been laid on the table? If I were to lie right now and say that I am cured would that help sway your mind? It seems that me speaking the truth to you does nothing except make you invent more wild and imaginative ways to say I deserve death. What has caused this change in you? Why will you not listen to reason?

You were a werewolf. We need to find out who killed the mayor, and you're our only suspect. If you're not the killer, you must be some sort of accomplice. Werewolves are evil creatures, and the village will not tolerate them roaming around. Why not chastise others? They accused you, too. I was not the first.

The Wheat Farmer's Wife arrives somewhat late, she must be forgiven though as she's heavily pregnant.

Sepuku's a werewolf? Stands to reason to take all necessary precautions, if she can't be saved, we have to save ourselves. I won't stand by and see my family killed leaving me with a new baby to raise.

The widow looks at her sister, gagnarath
"You have known sepuku all your life just like i have, surely we should give her a chance?"
"Us villagers should be sticking togther in times like these"

civplayah, Sepuku isn't the one who killed the mayor. It is the werewolf that inflicted Sepuku in the first place that killed the mayor. But I see that everyone has already given up on her.

It seems that this village has completely turned their backs on everyone else when the first drop of evil fell on to this village. But we villagers have failed to notice that the clouds still linger over us; that the storm as not even begun; that only by working together, that only by watching each other's backs will we discover the true evil and sway the thunderstorm from it's path. But the sky grows darker with each passing moment. Soon the thunder will drown out my words. Or maybe they already have.

civplayah, Sepuku isn't the one who killed the mayor. It is the werewolf that inflicted Sepuku in the first place that killed the mayor. But I see that everyone has already given up on her.

It seems that this village has completely turned their backs on everyone else when the first drop of evil fell on to this village. But we villagers have failed to notice that the clouds still linger over us; that the storm as not even begun; that only by working together, that only by watching each other's backs will we discover the true evil and sway the thunderstorm from it's path. But the sky grows darker with each passing moment. Soon the thunder will drown out my words. Or maybe they already have.

our Good Frozen be right. Man! We kinnot let dis evil tear us apart. Listen t'me. In mah' travels, i've often heard uh small villages o' groups uh sucka's set downon by all manners uh oderwo'dly fo'ces, dig dis: Infernal Demons ambushed by Mercurian Angels, wid narry some dought fo' de poo' villagers caught between, Vampires preyin' on some villages, and Wuzwolves. wuzwolves... dey're da damn wo'st. Man! puh'vasive and everywhere. but in de past few years, rumo's and legends gots trickled in dat, puh'hapes, wolves is not da damn animals we know dem t'be. ah' have heard uh an Elohim Abbot cursed wid lycandropy, who uses his curse t'find and destroy wuzwolves dat gots let deir wolfishness overpowa' dem. WORD! ah' have heard uh a malakim village where da damn wolves came t'help de villagers fend off some vampiric attack. Ya' know? let dat influence yo' acshuns.

Until ah' know de mode uh dead uh any victim, ah' gots'ta not vote sepuku t'de noose.

Another question, if I may: why were you going to convert someone tonight?

I need help with this. I am just a teenager and have been cursed with this and cannot deal with it myself. I was hoping that I could find somebody that would help me get rid of it and if I came to anybody as I am now, I believe that they would've just done what most of the town is doing now and turned their back on me and have me killed.
I'm sorry...I wouldn't have killed anybody and never have. The other attack must have been either the wolf that inflicted me or some other creature.
However, civplayah you never answered any of my questions. As for all werewolves being evil, perhaps you should ask around for the story of the Wolf Lord of Animagus if I remember right. Perhaps you could ask Winston Hughes about it, I'm sure he could tell you the whole thing better than anybody, but my point is just because your a werewolf doesn't mean your evil. I didn't want this nor do I celebrate it. I am not evil. I am the same girl that you've all known all my life...I'm just sick and want a chance to get better...

Usually, if you want to extricate yourself from this you'd pull off a Renata and come completely clean without mixing in RPing stuff.

Just a thought

Top Bottom