Nix's New Nations

Hm... this last one sounds like a better war theme, the difference would be more striking.

I for one am really curious as to what attributes the Filthy Frank civilization is going to have. Crawfish Racing? Multilingual Great Writers? Rice Fields?

I for one am really curious as to what attributes the Filthy Frank civilization is going to have. Crawfish Racing? Multilingual Great Writers? Rice Fields?

All I know is that it's going to be filthy.

It is about fighting memes and anime.

Spoiler :
I actually know the civ's attributes but no spoilers hahaa that would be cheap

Spoiler :
Oh and I made a design for him myself before Nix even joined the forum:

The Chromosomes

Filthy Frank

Ochinchin
Receive :c5greatperson: Episode Writer points from adopting :c5culture: Social Policies. :c5culture: Social Policy cost reduced by -1% for every 5 :c5faith: Faith per turn (up to -20%).

Episode Writer
May construct Sacrificial Grounds*, unlike the :c5greatperson: Great Writer it replaces. Its Political Treatise yields :c5faith: Faith equal to 50% of the :c5culture: Culture amount, and its :greatwork: Great Works of Writing provide a large amount of :c5happy: Happiness for 5 turns after completion. All cities enter Resistance for 1-5 turns after the birth of an :c5greatperson: Episode Writer.

Apartment
Has two :greatwork: Great Work of Writing slots, unlike the Hotel it replaces. +2 :c5faith: Faith when both are filled.

*Sacrificial Grounds is an Improvement that yields +3 Faith and provides one of three unique luxury resources (Ramen, Chromosomes and Gourmet Paper).

I wanted to make this as a part of civs based on youtubers. Maybe I'll still do it at some point.

Exactly.

I'd been working on Filthy Frank before that, but I kept it a secret for the most part. Slovakia will come after him.

Aw man, when I saw that you posted on my thread, I was worried I'd warranted another infraction or something. :p

I'm gonna be doing Slovakia to start with, Moravia will probably come next, although there is the problem of it being primarily a Greater Europe civ, and Viregel is sort of out of service right now.

Aw man, when I saw that you posted on my thread, I was worried I'd warranted another infraction or something. :p

I'm gonna be doing Slovakia to start with, Moravia will probably come next, although there is the problem of it being primarily a Greater Europe civ, and Viregel is sort of out of service right now.

Well look on the bright side, your never be as bad as me.:crazyeye:

Okay, updates. The Filthy Frank civ is close to completion, all I need is E&D support, so expect it to come.... this week, perhaps? hopefully.

Top Bottom