Nix's New Nations

If you decide to include the "as long as a city has at least one of these Great Works, it will not leave Resistance until the city is recaptured or peace is brokered" for the Spisovatel, would other civs be able to benefit from this if they have Slovak great works in their cities?

If you decide to include the "as long as a city has at least one of these Great Works, it will not leave Resistance until the city is recaptured or peace is brokered" for the Spisovatel, would other civs be able to benefit from this if they have Slovak great works in their cities?
I don't think I'd make it like that. I still don't actually know how I'm going to handle that, but if you were playing against Slovakia, it would be really easy to move it out of the city. Again, this isn't a final design, I need feedback.

And Tarcisio, that icon is really nice. Reminds me of this Quebec icon by TPang.

Send me the psd, I'll fiddle with the colours.

Correct. The lack of any heraldry or symbols from their state forced me to pick something generic. Although the fact that their colours are reversed Frankish colours is definitely no coincidence.

Do you have any of the unique components in mind?
Not yet, so far I literally only have this icon, know that the leader is going to be Samo, and the capital will likely be Wogastisburg.

Because it's not restrained to Samo's empire, I'll likely use stuff from the Wendish Crusade and the like.

I know, I've seen those icons, and I've heard that suggestion from you countless times. I'd be up for doing the Navajo for sure, don't know about Papua, but I have thought about making the Navajo sometime.

Time for some more art!

AKA: I don't really wanna do any coding just yet so I'm just getting all the easy stuff out of the way

In any case, here's the Slovak map!
Spoiler :

Indeed. And also a city list. :D

Somebody else had made a Papua civilization. May I suggest some distinct civilization also from the Archipelago instead? Contrary to popular opinions here, Indonesia is actually as divided as India until the modern era. We aren't just Srivijaya or Majapahit, and were not united at all until 1908, when our forefathers decided to develop a national identity and stand up together against colonization instead of previously fighting for their own land only

Some examples are in the spoiler:
Spoiler :

1. Dayak people of Borneo (Indonesia, Brunei, Malaysia)
Spoiler :
Spoiler Map :

Spoiler Chief :

Spoiler Warrior (Headhunter) --> It's not a gunpowder, but project spear/arrow from poisonous bark similar to Amazon tribes :

Spoiler Icon? It's from their war shield, many colors and variety :

2. Buginese people of Makassar - the first to discover Australia
Spoiler :
Spoiler Map :

Spoiler Leader, Sultan Hassanudin :

Spoiler Ship, Navy :

Spoiler Flag :

I've got some interest in doing a Dayak civ, but if someone else gets to it first, that's cool too.

Top Bottom