Remember that unique components are still in beta phase. I will be giving you notifications about new stable updates. If you notice some bugs give me a message. Some compatibility issues may be gamebreaking.

Do you want to mix in modpack 4UCs mod and JFD civs without 2 additional UCs? What JFD civs are VP compatible? You need to look also what units we used un 4UCs because many of not only JFD civs was stripped from art, models or UC ideas.

Remember that unique components are still in beta phase. I will be giving you notifications about new stable updates. If you notice some bugs give me a message. Some compatibility issues may be gamebreaking.

Do you want to mix in modpack 4UCs mod and JFD civs without 2 additional UCs? What JFD civs are VP compatible? You need to look also what units we used un 4UCs because many of not only JFD civs was stripped from art, models or UC ideas.
I'll keep that in mind. I love being Egypt so far. Now in my third Deity game after my second forfeit.

Working out with JFDLC(thanks @JFD !) , want a sneak peak? I've made in compatible with eui and latest 2feb-3 VP, well.. not really :^P can't contact JFD at the moment so I'm flying blind here:
upload_2018-2-10_21-13-51.png

Glitches workable are but not limited to: here is the cityview, must be a leftover cityview i forgot to remove
upload_2018-2-10_21-14-29.png

The buttons a bit.. BIG. USABLE
upload_2018-2-10_21-15-35.png

latest VP-EE (newest v1) and Wonder v2 (thanks @Infixo !)
upload_2018-2-10_21-17-35.png

upload_2018-2-10_21-18-3.png

policy(workable)
upload_2018-2-10_21-18-38.png

Full latest JFDLC but without old VP installed with it.

Enact and decision(workable)
upload_2018-2-10_21-20-1.png

Citystate(works but see this, need diplomats and other VP usual stuff):
upload_2018-2-10_21-21-46.png

No promises with sound though: file too heavy
Turns view is always zero
RED? I'm working on it.
How does my computer handles this?
I made priority realtime, used luajit, modified file according to Infixo regarding db
unique components is here, thanks @adan_eslavo
tell me if anyone wants it. I want it.

Extras:
upload_2018-2-10_21-32-1.png

upload_2018-2-10_21-32-34.png

upload_2018-2-10_21-36-9.png

patheon
upload_2018-2-10_21-36-28.png

Hi Matran how you doing?
upload_2018-2-10_21-36-47.png

When i play this game, it makes me feel like i'm playing Europa Universalis 4
Okay, that is weird and scary:
upload_2018-2-10_21-40-23.png

Ooh mystery!
upload_2018-2-10_21-41-47.png

Owwie, settlers are tough!
upload_2018-2-10_21-42-48.png

Uh
Deleted
I realize i stripped eui to much

Last edited:
@NikMuazHakim Good job man, great mod pack.. a lot of work from you and this wonderful community, Congrats! My only remarks are that after 50 turns the game crashes : it simply force closes and does not even say anything. This is happening for me and my friend which I play. It happened twice, once after 50 turns in game, and then at turn 95 so after 45 turns. Will get your cache and copy it with my friend maybe it works fluently then.. This is for v16 3/2/18 one. Please tell me what I should do further with the cache or how to fix..

Please @NikMuazHakim your mod is the best out of all I searched and tested, it has the most essence and flavor. I really need help to prevent crashes which just exits the game to windows instantly firstly for me and than for my friend. Crashes happened 3 times, once at 50 turn, then 95 turn, then 125 so the more we proceed the more crashes occur. We play on the internet there is no in game lag just like 5 minutes of load time when entering the game, but these crashes I really need to know how to solve them cause your work is so EPIC!

Please @NikMuazHakim your mod is the best out of all I searched and tested, it has the most essence and flavor. I really need help to prevent crashes which just exits the game to windows instantly firstly for me and than for my friend. Crashes happened 3 times, once at 50 turn, then 95 turn, then 125 so the more we proceed the more crashes occur. We play on the internet there is no in game lag just like 5 minutes of load time when entering the game, but these crashes I really need to know how to solve them cause your work is so EPIC!
Thank you for your support on nmh modpack!
I'm sorry you and your gang suffered CTDs. I'll make it clear that the version you're playing (16) is only a beta and is prone to CTDs. You could share your logs to me for further inspection. I'm currently working on a stable version,
Slowly...
Quick Movement unchecked in the options but still get quick movement in v16
Oh? Mine works. I'll check.
I want it! Waiting for you to finish...
I'm sorry, i know i asked if anybody wants it but now i see that it is incredible unstable, I will further my work on integrating this mods together and only gives you the best nmh modpack experience, no promises on when it will happen though.

No half baked modpack from me -2018

Ok @NikMuazHakim but even the non beta version the one from december 17 VP is not working properly in the sense that the fog of war is messed up. You solved that problem in the beta version, but the beta version crashes. Can't you give me something stable for duo multiplayer please?

Last edited:
@NikMuazHakim played until turn 171 on single player and no crashes. I would like to play modded on multiplayer also, can you please give me a more stable version for multiplayer, even if it has less mods in it. Something so I can play with my friend (duo multiplayer) something with the mods which affect the resources some civilizations and maybe UIbc1

Last edited:
I'm sorry,

I made an insensitive gesture and would deeply apologize for my insensitivity. I regretted my actions and hoped that everyone i have insulted would forgive me.

Please have a wonderful day!

@NikMuazHakim played until turn 171 on single player and no crashes. I would like to play modded on multiplayer also, can you please give me a more stable version for multiplayer, even if it has less mods in it. Something so I can play with my friend (duo multiplayer) something with the mods which affect the resources some civilizations and maybe UIbc1
I'll think of something..

How does nmh lite sound? NMHM1 does not use vp 43-dll and only mods that are entirely compatible with latest vp and multiplayer are used. for example, 3 units per tile, EUI, EE+VP and More. mods that are still unstable will be removed.

Hmm, I'll do it after i'm done with chinese new year celebration in Malaysia. But no promises :^O

Happy Chinese New Year everyone and have a good day!

Top Bottom