No interface problem

Scipion121314

Chieftain
I installed whole game and the hotfix, but I can't see any interface. I can't open Civilopedia, Advisors and can't see anything except the map on cityscreen, among other things. I can also research unique technologies. :eek: I tried redownloading and reinstalling but with no results so far. Here are some images, to show how it looks:
Spoiler :

Any idea what to do with that? It seems just too awesome to put it off! :)

It's an issue with saved game options. Run a 'Play Now!' game to clear them (just have to let the game load, can exit immediately), and then go back to the custom game.

For me it wasn't that that was the issue, but something to do with how the game read mod files. I'll see if I can find the explanation, and solution, somewhere.

Yup, here it is:

xartah said:
Try this

Copy the CvAppInterface.py from beyond the sword/assets/python into the fall further/assets/python/ folder.

For some strange reason the game reads the cvappinterface.py found in other mods rather than the original one if the mod doesn't have it on its own. Rise of mankind at least has a modified one that can cause the interface to disappear from FfH.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=323299

(the file is in bts/assets/python/assets/python/entrypoints though)

I tried both methods and it still doesn't work. But FF and FFH 2 works both perfectly.. :sad:

I would assume you have BUG (or a similar mod) installed in your MyGames folder, which causes issues... Would have thought you'd have the same issue with FF, but they've already changed this file whereas I haven't. :lol:

Put the attached file in your Rise from Erebus folder (NOT RifE/Assets!). Should replace a file after you extract it.

Next patch it will be included in the main download; All it does is tell the game not to load info from Custom Assets.

Attachments

• Rise from Erebus.rar
    494 bytes · Views: 106
Top Bottom