Noble's Club 1- Elizabeth

Hi

I have been playing a LOTS hehe. I'm up to modern era now. I know I know I SHOULD have did better with checkpoints BUT it was kinda hard to be SURE if I met EVERYONE on my landmass till wayyyyy into the game already so by then I just kinds kept on going. So anyways here is how its going so far.

Spoiler :
Well first I settled in place and then went mining, bw while I built work boat. Got a scout first goody hut and then Mysticism the second hut :) which was very convenient :) so after first work boat I did worker had him build roads until BW was done then chopped second worker then chopped stonehenge.

By this time I met Monty and knew THAT wasnt good. I went after masonry then farming and chopped great wall just so I wouldnt have to worry about the Barbies. I got my second city going near where the Copper showed up so I could start making axes to go say hi to Monty.

It took a lil while monty got IW by time I was ready. I still just had those two cities plus a barbie city i took over east of me. But my stack eventually got done and RIGHT before that happened a barbie uprising happened. Monty lost a city to em. They left it in uproyected so my stack just walked in and took it over. After that I declared on him and pillaged his iron then took out his capitol then the rest of his cities. I got 3 more cites out of it which was very nice since it doubled my size and Montys capitol is now my second best city :)

Now I kinda slowed down to build up my new cities and get a better stack for next victim. I may have taken a BIT too long but I wanted to get some better soldiers so I waited until I got a couple of Jumbos and cats after getting construction and then some swords.

Then I porbably made my first mistake. I went after Sitting Bull. I PROBABLY should have gone west after Freddy but SB was getting a lil too big for his britches and so was Degaul and SB was between me and him so I figured I had better take him out soon and then use his cities as launch pad for when I go after De Gaul. And I also took my sweet time about it hehe. instead of swoard and cats it was maces and trebs which sounds nice but ny then SB had engineering and MAN protective leader with castles is NOT fun.

BUt I eventually got him to down to size, took his best cities then made him a vassal. It was also touch and go with AP since the WHOLE land mass is one BIG hindu family. I got AP built so I would be a candidate but SB won first election. I did bribe degaule to DoW on SB though and that helped since whenver stopped the war votes came up me and Degaul had enough votes to block it.

After that I went after Freddy. He wasnt TOO much trouble but the little %&*^*&^ REFUSED to captiulate. I was gonna try and push him off the land mass since he got squeezed in between me and Saladhead so he had a few cities off on islands. On the turn I declare on him though he spawns a colony Rome with Julie leading it. I took him almost ALL they way off the landmass. I left one city just beacuse war weariness was getting to be a pain and that last city would have been swapped in arabian culture if I took it.

So now Mont is dead SB is my vassal and Freddy is pretyt much out of it. Him and his vassal rome are pretty much backward island civs now.

Right NOW I am in middle of war with Degaule. Taking most of SB and freaddys empire gave me enough votes so now I am in control of AP so dont have to worry about war stopping until i want. AGAIN I think I waited a BIT too long. Epic when you are used to marathon is BIG drop back. I am used to tech advantage to last a good long while but on epic it can be VERY short. But I kept teching and building up what I already have but the clock is running out. Just like 250 something turns left or something like that.

Good news though is I do have a pretty decent tech lead now. I am sending tanks artillery and infantry at DeGual and best he have is rifleman. He does have railroad but he hasnt built THAT many machine guns and he does have combustion BUT no oil hehe so my destoyers only have to fight frigates and ironclads and get buzzed by PITA airships. They are not doing MUCH damage but they are ANNOYING.

Airports are making it go faster since I can airlift tanks and Infantry in to keep up the stack and garrison cities as I take em. But weariness is getting to be a pain again. I am 3 turns from finishing Cristo and soon as I do I am switching to Police State and hopes that helps make some of it go away since I have rushmore built already.

I guess at this point I am heading for domination win. After Degaule is taken down I will go after Saladin but will also build some transports for Khmer. He is off by himslef but the lil snot is trying for a culture win so he have three cities that might need razing if he dont watch it hehe.

I am in lead now in land and pop and score. And my tech lead is widening better mostly because I went after assembly line asap. Not JUST for the infantry but mainly for the factories. Getting them built is making BIG diff in getting everything else done. I am one tuen away from plastics and will build 3 gorges since I havent been building coal plants since it would have REALY caused a lot of health issues. I get competive with teachs sometimes so when I see a civ going for like communism I TRY to get it frist so I can get freebie hehe. So because of that I just only recently got medicine and still dont have enough hospitals built yet but they are getting there. After Plastics is done I will go for refrigderation and that will help health even more.

I THINK I am in pretty good shape to win I just feel pressed for time. it is around 500 trun mark and game feels almost over. On marathon game wouldnt even be HALF over hehe.

I hope other people are doing better it seems like it. I only founded TWO cities hehe. Everybody else seems to be able to get TONS founded.

I also havent been too good at leveraging Lizzys traits or UU. But honestly at beginning gold wasnt a problem. My first two GP were priests so I settled em and one thing bout only starting off with two cites is maintaince is VERY low hehe. And by time I got to cities Monty founded for me I had courthouses and soon after markets so I didnt really NEED cottages to keep decent tech rate going. And GP were coming in decent early on so I mostly focused on farms and mines and most cottages I have now are like the cities someone else built em for me hehe. And tech window so slow on epic I think I build grand total of 10 Redcoats and most of them were upgraded maceman most of those upgraded axemen hehe. But they were all I really used. Mostly a battle would go like. Use siege to take down defense then soften up garrson then use redocats to take city and then whip some archers to be garrions while stack heals then move on. Usually when that city goes out of revolt they can whip a garrison unit and then build another to follow the stack and will be in city by time stack heals and ready to go to next target.

And now garrison is being airlfted in. So even though they werent THAT many redcoats they are a some nicely promoted ones hehe and are infantry now.

Well nayways thats how its going so far. Sorry no screenies but for SOME reason like most of screenshots I take end up all black and I have NOO idea why :/.

I will try to post some saved games tho if ppl want to say or just wait to end and post save of how it turns out hehe.

Anyways hope everybody else is doing ok :)

Kaytie

Man I wish I'd bult my copper city. I feel like Monty should already be dead.

Bull is being pretty nice towards me - apart from extorting techs from me - so I wondering if I just leave him to it will he attack me at some point? Was thinking I could get him to help me control De Gaulle, who already seems to be running away with it, and building all the wonders I wanted! No wonder the English and the French spent so long fighing each other...

Heres some ideas for my last few city placements. The rest will be Montys!
Spoiler :

Took me far to long to do a dot map.

I might move yellow 1 north

General comments on my game so far.
Spoiler :
Thing I think I've done wrong. Should have come up with a plan sooner, i.e. what economy will I run? Should have already made more of a move on Monty. Took ages to ge metal. York should be 1W.

Things I think I've done right. Settling more aggressivaly than normal - towards SB. Caving in to demands from my immediate nieghbours whilst I was still vunerable. Um. Seems like I think I've done more wrong than right!

@SimonL. Hahaha! I see what you mean thats pretty funny1

Hey Evertone,

I'm not getting much of a chance to play the game at the mo, so I might have to wait until tommorrow until I get to play my game out a bit.

@Grandad (sorry I keep forgetting the numbers)

Spoiler :

I'm really annoyed about the copper to, wish I'd planted a city to claim it as I'm waiting for a 2nd border pop to be able to get a mine on it.

I'm not finding Monty to be much of a threat, actually in my game his power rating isn't that high, I thought he normally build loads of units in the early game. were pretty equal in power so he's kind of not being to aggressive right now.

I'm not going to give you advice on city placement as my city placement has been awful this game! At least you've started dot mapping. But it looks good to me. I placed a city in the same spot directly northwest of the capital in the jungle, but its taking me ages to clear.

@KaytieKat

Hey, I wasn't sure if you were going to join in or not, your in the modern era already? geez... I need to catch up. I'm not to bothered with spoilers but I will wait a bit before reading your spoiler as you've played quite far.

This is kinda fun but there has to be a better way of organising this to allow more disscussion on the game, I think its the disscussing strats and developments that I was looking forward to.

Anyway. Have to go.

:)

Monty declared on me. So far I take 3 cities inc. his capital - I razed one. He has two annoying small cities, a good one and on island one I can't see. Its a slow war.

Thats some speedy play KatieKat! I'm just hitting 1000AD. I'm also finally gettng some of the wonders I want as well!

I'll update when my war has finished - probably tomorrow as I've got to work later today.

@Groogaroo and anyone else!
I agree about the disscusion. Maybe in future we should play fixed length turn sets by a certain time/date, and then all post our reports. When we reach the first check point we could stop play and post our reports. After the reports are posted we can then discuss stats, swap ideas and seek advice. When this is over nd the majority agree we could resume play (obviously you could play on any way but getting far ahead would defeat the point of the thread, i.e. shared learning). Instead of saying all must go for a certain victory it would be good to see how different players takle the same map with the same leader (some games could still have a specific aim or victory condition). We could all reserve our first posts to put links and then we can jut post our reports when there ready. Reports could still be in spoilers.

I guess this would make it more like the ALC than LHC. What do people think? As it stands I feel the learning side is lacking.

My British empire in 580 AD with a few words on city placement.

Spoiler :

My biggest blunder recently was my placement of Canterbury (rice/pig north east).. To my credit I had to move it up there because once again Sitting Bull built a city (Mesa Verde) too close to where I originally wanted to put Canterbury. He stole two or three grassland hills from me, I intended this city to be a production city, now I don't even have a hill (the only one... the city is sitting on it!). So... Considering the lack of production I have... well... I dunno what to do. I think the ex-Aztec capital has a relatively okay production... And London too. That's pretty much all I have though. And France is going to grow HUGE. De Gaulle has no restrictions whatsoever. So I'm thinking that I need to expand more. I don't know where. It seems this game will be war or something like it. Either I take out Frederick, whose capital is AWESOME (check it out)... Or I take out SB. Or someone convince me I have all I need for some other type of victory, hehe. I'm not sure how I'd go about it though.

wow nice job SimonL. I have only 3 cities in 395BC.. hope that will change soon when i tako out Monty..

Well.. I normally play prince, but I've never won anything but domination/conquest (can't help it, it's the warmonger in me.) I'm going to play this one out and see how I do with cultural.. Hopefully I can improve my diplomacy because I usually end up with everyone angry at me..

Finished Checkpoint 1. Check it out :)
Maybe someone got any suggestions for my further gameplay?

wow nice job SimonL. I have only 3 cities in 395BC.. hope that will change soon when i tako out Monty..

You still have plenty of time... It's only 395BC, and I didn't manage to complete any wonders or religions like you did, good job on that. I was too busy with crazy bathorsehockys neighbours building troops.

That being said, I just thought of a possible strategy for the rest of my game, but it involves trying to reach a permanent alliance. I never did this before, is it actually possible to get a PA with the AI? Is it hard? How does it work? Someone knows anything useful about that?

EDIT: Oh crud, forget it, I think it has to be turned on as it is a custom option in the game... I think...

You still have plenty of time... It's only 395BC, and I didn't manage to complete any wonders or religions like you did, good job on that. I was too busy with crazy bathorsehockys neighbours building troops.

That being said, I just thought of a possible strategy for the rest of my game, but it involves trying to reach a permanent alliance. I never did this before, is it actually possible to get a PA with the AI? Is it hard? How does it work? Someone knows anything useful about that?

EDIT: Oh crud, forget it, I think it has to be turned on as it is a custom option in the game... I think...

PAs are off by default

communism enables PAs. But i never did any either. My diplomacy sux.

Yes it does, but only if they are enabled, it's one of the options in the custom game menu.
EDIT: And the OP said all boxes are unchecked, which means that they are in fact off. I'd rarely be able to get one anyway, diplomacy again.. Also because I often run free religion for the extra :)

Checkpoint I:
Spoiler :
Played to 2125 BC (Turn 75):
I moved the warrior SE and settled in place

The initial build is a workboat and I work a forested grass hill for 1F2H, after the workboat I build a second warrior followed by some hammers into stonehenge while growing to pop 3 and then worker => settler.

3825 BC:
Meet Monty, warrior continues SE

3725 BC:
Meet Freddy's scout SW of London

I missed out on both early religions after not pursuing them too aggressively, I plan to build stonehenge in the capital and possibly use the first prophet to bulb theology for christianity.

2900 BC:
Meet Sitting Bull to our SE. I hate this guy, he constantly DoWs me for no good reason and he goes nuts with poisoning water supplies.
For the time being I'm going to expand in his direction and possibly declare on him post construction.

2675 BC:
Meet Saladin, his scout popped up on London's SE border, I haven't looked in that direction yet, but I will soon since both Monty and Sal came from there.

The rest of the turns are uneventful, I scout out the NW thoroughly and I'm looking around by Bull to try to find some solid city locations there.

2225 BC:
Found York SE towards bull, it grabs wine, pigs and rice + coastal, I think it could be a decent production site with workshops, and could be a decent naval pump later on.

Build is undecided at the moment, probably a warrior, followed by either another or a barracks.

London:

I whipped the settler there because I was thinking "This is taking WAY too long!" but then I remembered it was epic speed :mischief:

My part of the world w/ resource tags:

there is copper.. and a fair amount of food resources out there.
the southern site on my dotmap is going to have solid production and I may have to reconsider it's location after popping the copper there @ BW

Culture:

My early dotmap:

next city will be directly NW of London, followed by the either the E city or the production city I mentioned earlier.

Spoiler :

Early on I popped a hut for masonry.

The rest of the BC years were spent quietly expanding, I settled the southern spot on my dotmap first after I saw montys culture pushing that spot, followed by the eastern dot and the spot directly NW of the capital, which will make a nice commerce city with ample grasslands to cottage over.
Still haven't met anyone else, but I declared on Monty in the early ADs at Fred's request and took him out with my leftover chariots, then elephants and cats. I kept two of his cities, including the capital which I'm going to use as my late GP farm.
I've tossed out cultural after losing out on all the religions so far, although I probably didn't go after them as hard as I should have. My long term plan is now to tech to space while continuing to expand, possibly by taking over Bull next.

London, set for growth now that I've (finally) hooked up my happy resources/buildings. I got way too lazy with getting everything hooked up because I was making use of the whip to get my army out.

The map w/ cultural overlay:

Couple of general comments:
The land definitely favors a CE with its lack of nearby rivers. Although I can chain irrigate from the east to farm some of the plains near York and Hastings in the east.
De Gaulle is the leader among the known AIs but he's too far away for me to do anything about it right now. Maybe after I take Bull I can go after him next, if at all.

Spoiler :

Okay, still a quiet game, I haven't declared on anyone but DeGaulle is ticked off at me, due to the fact that I tell him to stuff it whenever he comes with his crazy demands.

I won the liberalism race (could have held off another couple hundred years given the tech lead I have, but I decided to finish it) and took nationalism, I think a golden age will push me over the top easily.

DeGaulle comes offering me a trade that's hard to refuse in 1340 AD:

I accepted, because he's only a turn from machinery anyway, and that IS all the gold he has.

Nottingham popped some gems in one of its mines during this turnset. I'm not too pleased about this because it gives -1H in the plot - Nottingham is a solid prod. city - and the future city of Liverpool, as you'll see in the globe-view later, grabs gems for me..

Here's the domestic advisor:

Nottingham is building Taj, but is configured for growth right now, so Hammers are low for a few turns. As you can see, London and Tenochtitlan pull down a fair amount of :science:/turn and I haven't yet built oxford, though it is unlocked, and it will go in London.
Speaking of London, a closer look...

AND the globe view, with cultural overlay.

As you can see, Bull's culture is encroaching on me in the east, and Hastings is going to run a couple of artists to deal with that problem.

The endgame save (3.13, with Bhruic's unofficial):

Attachments

• GameOver.CivBeyondSwordSave
    561.1 KB · Views: 88
Hi

Okies I managed not to loose hehe. I got a domination win in 1939. Not BEST game I ever played but beast non marathon game I have done in awhile usually I get frustrated and just quit and go back to marathon hehe.

Here is some final info:

Spoiler :
Infoscreen and score. Not my highest score but at least I wasnt dan quayle :p

I finished off game by taking out degaul. And in middle of that I decided I HAD to do SOMETHING about Khmer. you can even see from culture graph how sury was going for culture win BIG time he founded 3 religions all on his own and I guess he had the slider going pretty high on culture cuz it seemed like his top 3 cities were going off like almost 1000 points a turn.

You can also see on graph when I sent 5 transports with 20 tanks and raised two of his top cities including his capitol hehe. Just Englands way of of saying "Hit there how would you like to be my vassal?" :)

I guess he didnt get the message because he refused to capitulate. And it was kind of a quick and dirty attack since my main stack was busy with degaule so it was just the first 20 tanks my cities could produce so no medics and except for one city on cost that got bombarded with destroyers no seige. His capitol was inland so I razed that next after the coastal city but by then my tanks were a little ragged and most got shreeded trying to take out his last big city. But I figure diplomacy is ALL about communication and since he didnt understand my message the first time I repeated it and ANOTHER 20 tanks ended up on his shores a few turns later and THIS time he understood and became a suburb if England :)

And while I was dealing with Khmer I was also finishing off degaul. But I wasnt TOTALLY heartless. After I took all his cities on main continent I let him keep his one last city for a retirement home :). I just hope he brought a parka or something hehe.

After that it was only matter of waiting for degauls cities to come out of revolt and then border pop so I could get domination. I was getting a lil impatient so to hurry it up I declared on Freedy and started taking what wa sleft of his empire and after taking his last city on the mainland and 4 of his island cities it put me over for the Victory :)

Salad head was pretty much left alone. I have NOO idea WHAT he was up to he just kind of minded his buisness and I minded mine and we left each other alone. We had open borders which I got HOSED on since the difference was like my cities sending him like 300 something commerce and me getting back about 100 or so. And he had the only silver on whole map so I did a trade for that and later for some extra seaford to boost Sushi company. After that we pretty much didnt talk to each other. He did ask for electricty once but I told him that was gonna happen RIGHT after Britney Spears joins Mensa and that was bout it. Although by minding his own buisness he DID manage to take second place and didnt have to say hi to my tanks even though they WERE massing on his borders and getting bored with nothing to do after taking out degaul but game ended before anything happened hehe.

But that made the whole endgame pretty easy since Saladin and me were the ONLY civs who had oil so even though Degaul got combustion and Sury sury manged to get it eventually it was pretty much useless to em. And freddy and his colony vassal were so backwards that they never had a chance to use try and use it even if there was any in what was left of their civs.

But it still FELT rushed hehe. That was why Londer was wonder whoring so much hehe I was like wow only 9 turns to get that sure why not hehe. But it was still fun and I am glad I stuck it out to the end. Usually when I play noble on slower speeds I fall so behind I get mushed :)

And finally here is a lil peak at a couple of my cities :)

The only two cites I founded the whole game hehe. So we started out small but it DOES saves dot mapping if you let the other civs just build em for you. And by end England's empire had over 4o plus cities so it grew even without making that many settlers :) But pretty much ALL the sites were sucky but I managed to get by :)

London upclose. As you can see I really didnt cottage it all THAT much. London was mostly built to be production althouth she was also my biggest science city thanks to oxford and buracracy. With all the production if your guessing London was a wonderwhore your are right hehe. 19 great wonders was final count I think. And she was busy working on the internet when game ended. Not that it was needed since I had tech lead by that point but I just wanted to make sure Saladguy in Arabia didnt get it hehe.

Even though I only founded 2 cities and Yorks only function was to get access to copper and wasnt good for much else for a LOONG time is it means you HAVE to go get cities from other civs early and if you do and get their capitols they can be veyr nice. Tenowhatchamacallit ended up being my second best city :)

A few oddities in the game. I had NO quests at all not one :/. I did get the horsehoe event and that barb uprising but other than that nothing major. Like a horse pasture that wasnt even in a cities BFC got destroyed by hurricane or something and one building got destoryed by natural disaster early on but that was it.

Even spies left me alone for most part. SB ican be a PAIN since he LOVES a high EP slider but since he got vassalized pretty early his spies didnt mess with me. Mostly just seeing other spies get caught but no improvements or poisonings or anything like that. Only one successful spy mission happened on me when Tenoland got its customhouse destroyed but that was no biggie so while I didnt get much luck on good events the bad ones stayed away too.
So thats bout it. I will attactch endgame save I saved it 1 turn before victory was declared. So hope everybody else had fun too :)

Kaytie

edit: grrr the pictures are not coming out right is there a way to upload so they show up in middle of post and NOT also end up as thumbnails on bottom? whenever I try to remove the the thumbnails the images in post disappear two :/

Attachments

• Elizabeth-[NC] AD-1938.CivBeyondSwordSave
    514.4 KB · Views: 68
  • inforscreen.JPG
    inforscreen.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 462
  • finalscore.JPG
    finalscore.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 443
  • Culture.JPG
    Culture.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 495
  • degaulecity.JPG
    degaulecity.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 511
  • londonyork.JPG
    londonyork.JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 474
  • london.JPG
    london.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 525
  • tenoland.JPG
    tenoland.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 451
Okay managed to get a little time play today :) and got upto 1070 AD, I have posted my checkpoint 3 update in my original post,

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=6578219&postcount=3

I think I should be able to achieve a cultural victory now, providing no-one wipes me out.

The great thing I've noticed about playing a game this way is that usually when I get frustrated with an annoying map I would just give up on the game and start a new one, but I was forced to keep going and will probably win. I wonder how many other games I just gave up on could have been won?

Well if nothing else comes from this thread atleast I have learnt to keep going.

I think its pretty safe to have a look at other peoples recent posts so I'm off to have a little peek!

Well things are starting to settle down for me now. Got to checkpoint 3.

Checkpoint 3: Done -1305AD

Spoiler :
Well most of this round was taken up with warring Monty. He's still got one city left but that can wait for the moment.

Tech path; HBR>Construction>Aes>Drama>Monarchy(trade)>Music>Calender(trade)>Currency>>Philo>Lit>CS>MC(trade)>Theo(trade)>Paper(bulb)>Started Education.

I started to build up my army whilst putting some inferstucture in place. Just as my army was pretty much ready Monty Declared on me

Well Monty time to die. Taken and razed.

Taken and kept.

Taken and kept.

Taken and razed.

Taken and razed -maybe should have kept it though

After this we took peace with Monty.

While this was happening I finally got some wonders I wanted and founded Taoism.
In hastings (founding city of Conf)

Popped and Great Profit fthis in Hastings as well

Founded Taoism in York

In London

My three highest culture cities

Montys former capital.

My cities

Glance

Tech

Power, Bull is going up pretty fast.

My diplomatic situation is hardly ideal. SB keeps going from pleased to cautious but he likes De Gaulle less so hopefully that doesn't matter to much right now.

I gifted Fred some iron as he doesn't have any, also he lost his capital to Saladbin in a small war. Bribed him to join me against Monty - he didn't do anything but the diplo bonous was nice.

I'm set on culture now my plan is to tech to Lib and take Nationalism, go for constitusion, and then tech to rifling for our UU. I've got 4 religions so I'm going to spam missionarys and temples for the cathedrals. When the basic infastructure is in place in my new cities I'm going to swich civics to rep, cast and pacifism. Then I'll start to push up the culture slider - I'm at 20% at the moment - and start to put artists in the cities that count.

While I was warring SB and Sal settled the sites I wanted from my previous dot map. I have 9 cities but I'm going to place 2 more to consolidate my part of the world. The black dots show where.

Ok for those who have looked at my update, I really need some advive here. I've never won a cultural victory before so I don't have any Idea how I'm doing! Some questions:
1. Does the 50% culture bonous from cathedrals stack? I so my culture cities are going to get 4(!) each.
2. Should I use Montys former capital as a culture city - I'd fill it with artists and the NE if thats a good idea. For an alternative see Q3.
3. I'm pretty set on London as one of the big three, and I think Hastings will be my 2nd. Should I use York instead of Montys former capital? Its got two religions there (could be a wall street city if it came to it).
4. What should I do about SB? He was sending spys my way but appears to have stopped. Will he back stab me?
5. Any other advice? Some fresh eyes might see something I've missed!

And the save.

Hey Grandad1982,

each catherdral will increase culture 50%, so 4 will increase it by a whopping 200%, I would pick an city producing reasonable culture for your legendary cities, as I've noticed in my game without a decent amount of culture the cathedrals don't do much (I havn't built many wonders) so if you have wonder heavy cities these might be good options. Don't forget the national wonder hermitage for the 100% to culture, I'm saving for the weakest of my three legendary cities to give it a leg up with the others.

I probably wouldn't use monty's old capital, not much culture bieng produced there, unless your planning to build wonders there. once you've got your cathedrals in place and are running some artists and freespeech your culture should rocketing up.

The problem I have is my cities are wonder light, so one of my three legendary cities is going to take another 200 turns even with hermitage(+100%) Freespeech(+100%) 2 cathedrals(+100%).

Looks like your games going well.

Top Bottom