• No

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CornMaster

Romulan Commander
Retired Moderator
Well....believe it or not, it's almost time to elect a new cabinet.

So, If you would like to Nominate someone....please do so here.

I've also included a poll, to see if you think we should have term limits.

So...post your nominations and Election Discussions here!!!

Nominees:
* = means they were deputy last term.
** = means they are up for re-election.
xx = means the CAN NOT be nominated for this position (Term Limit) (Note: Rule subject to change)
X = means they have declined nomination
- = means they have not confirmed yet

Cabinet Nominees:
President:
-TheDuckOfFlanders (*)
Sixchan
------
Spycatcher (X)
AoA (X)

Foreign Minister: (Diplomacy & External Trade)
Spycatcher34

Military Leader:
adamsj

Leader of Internal affairs: (Expansion, Internal Trade & To a minor extent City Planner Leader-as the CP powers are shifted to the Governors)
Hippo
Kev

Science Leader:
Sixchan (**)
gonzo_for_civ
Juize

Governer Nominees:
Province of Phobos:
ACM (**)
Stormbringer

Province of Luna:
Dell19 (**)

Province of Demios:
EmperorSnefix (*)

For the poll, I voted to retain the term limits. I think it'll be more fun to in essence force some people to take different positions.

However, one thought might be to require a person to step down after two consecutive terms but then allow them to run again after a 1 term hiatus. Eh, whatever.

For nominations, I'm still not all that familiar with how everyone plays and what they'd be best for.

I think AoA is doing a fine job as prez and would nominate him for reelection.

I think Hippo should be the EXPANSION minister. Who would be better at expanding than a hippo??? :lol: ;)

Originally posted by Kev
However, one thought might be to require a person to step down after two consecutive terms but then allow them to run again after a 1 term hiatus. Eh, whatever.

That's the way it is now. Should have probably said that....so if you choose option 1, you mean keep it the way it is.

Well fellows, thanks for the nomination, but it's time for someone new to take over.

I would like to see someone completly different as pres, like a lady for instance, so I nominate Spycatcher for president.

She did all the work early, time for her to take over.

As much as I would like to I couldnt possibly be the president. For starter I wouldnt make a good president(trust me I would know) and then there would be a big mess with haveing to get the save game and post screens and well that wouldnt be fun. And did I mention civ2 doesnt work on my qomputer anymore? ;) Thanks for the nomination but I can't accept. Plus I think I want to take a little leave in spycatcher this turn. :)

Nominations
I second the nomination for pellaken as cp director.
I nominate sixchan for relection to the Science depratment.

Originally posted by CornMaster

I nominate Pellaken for City Planner Leader.

Will this position still be around after the recent poll on how we'll run the empire? I know one of the choices would have done away with the City Planner position.

Originally posted by Kev
For the poll, I voted to retain the term limits. I think it'll be more fun to in essence force some people to take different positions.

Hmm I like this idea.

Nominations-

Pres- Duck
Diplo- Spycatcher34
Military- Joespaniel
City planner- Sixchan
Expansion- ABstain, I feel no need for this guy. It can be handled by the CP, and governors can do their work.
Trade- Hippo

I nominate all the old governors to new governor.

Me? City Planner?:cringe:

Hmm, this I'll have to think about. I'll also consider standing for president. However, I'm very worried about my precious Science department falling to pieces after I leave.

If someone else stands as a Science Minister Candidate, and I believe they know the tech tree (or have a copy of it) I will/may stand for President or CP.

I nominate myself for science leader(is that possible?)
I nominate sixchan for president
I second the nomination for Joespaniel as Military Leader.

Well, I'd be a fool to turn down the nomination for Govenor of Deimos. "And mama didn't raise no fools." Besides I have some ideas on to how to improve the province of Deimos. So I offically accept the nomination of Govenor. Thank you CornMaster.

I am new to the game but I would like to try to be a governor if that is possible.

Thank you for the nominations.

I didnt get to do much this first time around! :lol:

EDIT: I am going to decline, as there is now someone else interested.
I would like to see more people get involved, and hold office.
Thus I step aside.

Good luck, adamsj.

You need to choose witch governership you are running for. Luna, Phobos, or Deimos. For more info. look around this forum for a map of the empire.

Wow....3 posts at the same time!!

That has to be a record!! :eek:

I am proud to be a part too. :D

I would like to second the nomination of Dell19 for governer of Gov. of Luna :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom